User Tag List

Thread: New CPE REM design

Default New CPE REM design

Mazda3 / MazdaSPEED3 Stage2 Wishbone Engine Mount | Custom Performance Engineering
    interesting concept. no price on it yet. Curious as to how it improves over the current designs.

Blog Entries

That's a big improvement. I'd be up for one of these....

US$198 Click on add to cart and price comes up!

Pretty interesting design, just bought a SURE REM though! The theory behind it makes sense....and just off the topic - I wish I had a CNC machine lol

ah I see now what they've done. I didn't realise that the removed the rubber from the normal rear mount and instead made it solid. Leaving only one area of flex. hmmmmmmmm, I just got a sure rear mount as well but keen to try this. I'm replacing my gearbox mount with the stocker as I dont want the added noise and vibrations. using this CPE mount might help save the stock mounts...

nexus you keen in getting one. if so feel like splitting shipping if its cheaper that way? Im in bris as well

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    nexus you keen in getting one. if so feel like splitting shipping if its cheaper that way? Im in bris as well
    I would be interested in this too
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I would be interested in this too
    Geez you got enough!!! How many you planning to break??
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Hahaha, just interested in trying different stuff...this new mount looks like a complete new design.

If I dont like it i can always put back the old CP-e one or might even grow a set and try the SURE track-spec that is sitting in the garage.

CPE have 20% off, so ordered one of these. Shipping for 1 costs about $100 and doesn't get any cheaper for more

so Nirvandan and Nexus, prob be better just to get one directly if you end up purchasing

well looks like my order was referred to MPS Garage and they changed the discount to US customers only. dodgy :/

so unlikely I will be the test pig for this now

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    well looks like my order was referred to MPS Garage and they changed the discount to US customers only. dodgy :/

so unlikely I will be the test pig for this now
    Thats too bad, would have loved to see how this RMM would be, I wonder how this behavior sits with the "Competition and Consumer Act" I guess it does not matter as they are based in the USA, If only CP-e knew they would get so much more business from Australian customers if we didnt have to deal through a middle man.
    GENII 2009 MPS LUX

Parting Out

I dont mind dealing with a middle man, after all its business. but when the product ends up being double the price whether voluntary or involuntary...

13. Default

If anyone is interested im selling mine (NEW-unused) CPe Stg II (New design) for $245 posted. I have some different plans for my car now so have decided not to use it.

You can check the ad in the sale section or hit me up with a message

I have the Cpe Stage 2 REM.

I rate it highly.

Less vibes than the conventional design types, though a bit more noise transfer.

It also holds the engine down remarkably well.

Only negative was that the bolt between the wishbone and tranny mount was too short to fit the spring washer supplied, but got around that with a liberal dosing of loctite.