User Tag List

Thread: anyone using SURE Torq 6 (rear engine mount)??

Default anyone using SURE Torq 6 (rear engine mount)??

Hi guys,

i've read some threads about the SURE Torq 6 and lots of people said the one with blue urethane is track spec and black is for street ues. but i just got a email from SURE and they told me the color doesn't matter, they are all the same...

anyone idea?

I'm looking for a street one because i just use my car for daily..

ps: i'm going to buy the Torq 6, ShortCut, Countershift and possibly the Sidewinder as well.
    in Perth want to do a group buy?

cheers,
    ryan
    Last edited by ryancn; 10-11-2011 at 09:54 PM.

I've got a Torq R6 in blue but I believe it is only available in Street grade urethane on the 6, as they said the colour is purely a user choice. I have some vibrations which are worse with the air conditioning on, but with it off its an entirely liveable compromise.

I also have a Sidewinder and it is good, I went from a PG TIP which was louder but I can't give a comparison to stock. When I first went to the PG pipe the turbo spooled up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by andy b View Post
    I've got a Torq R6 in blue but I believe it is only available in Street grade urethane on the 6, as they said the colour is purely a user choice. I have some vibrations which are worse with the air conditioning on, but with it off its an entirely liveable compromise.

I also have a Sidewinder and it is good, I went from a PG TIP which was louder but I can't give a comparison to stock. When I first went to the PG pipe the turbo spooled up earlier.
    alright, thanks mate.
    does the vibrations getting smaller and smaller overtime?

cheers
    ryan

SURE also told me there was only one spec for the Torq R6's.

I have my Torq R6 tightened at 80 ft lb. No vibrations what so ever, only vibrations are when the car is idling with air conditioning on.

I have the Torq R6 along with the Shortcut, Counterweight and Anchors, you can't go wrong with all this. Shifting feels absolutely brilliant!

Also the SURE Aeros with a different pod filter, sounds like I have a t51r
    Last edited by High on PSI; 10-11-2011 at 03:43 PM.

I do, seems great so far!

I hav the sure rem its great dnt notice the vibration at all and neither does the family... Mine is tighten to tight as I dnt hav a torque wrench worth every cent

sounds cool.
    I was worry about vibrations which will cause by the REM but it seems not a big issue here
    I'll ddefinitely get the ShortCut, CounterShift and Torq 6. and see whether the Sidewinder can fit in the same box for shipping. if so I'll get the Sidewinder as well.

thanks guys