User Tag List

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobb Access Port is coming to Australia

Sorry whats ATR stand for??

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Sorry whats ATR stand for??
    "access tuner race" it's tuning software, allows you to edit tables in the ECU...

i just updated my AP, could this be a good day ?

4. Default

Okay guys we are live with our First Vehicle that is verified! The MPS6. Those who have this car, update your AccessPort from the AccessPort Manager with the link for alpha firmware. Then follow the instructions and find the map that fits your car's description.

COBB Forums

I am working hard to get the 07-08 MPS3 verified within the week, and then the 09-10 MPS3 as well.

Once we have all 3 of those verified (along with the Maps), ATR can be Beta tested at that point.

Keep up the hype, guys

-David@COBB

Great news, excited about the 09-10 MPS3 being verified, bring it on

Does the AP show an approximate gain in power? I've only got a SURE Aeros SRI and HTP TIP atm, want to know if it's worth buying.

Also are there maps for 98 fuel? Can only see 91 and 93 while reading on the COBB website
    Last edited by High on PSI; 21-01-2012 at 04:09 AM.

You will see performance gains with the AP, you can select from the basic set of Cobb OTS tunes to suit your level of mods, or when the ATR software becomes available you can have your car dyno tuned, just like an ECUTEK style tune.
    The benefit with the AP is that your custom tune, and some of the OTS tunes, can be copied to and fro your ECU in a matter of minutes. So if Mazda do a software update on your car, you can reload your tune from the AP before you even leave the driveway, or you may not want Mazda to know about your tune, in that case you can flash your ECU back to stock before handing your car over.
    Other possibilities are storage of valet or security maps in case you are concerned about leaving your car with some dodgy mechanic who is likely to thrash your car while you are gone.

Our fuel is based on RON (Research Octane number) as the fuel would be if it came straight from the lab, American fuel is based on the octane rating at the pump so their number is a little lower, their 93 is roughly the same as our 98.
    Last edited by MattMPS3; 21-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

This is so awesome

Woohoo, epic keen for this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

10. Default

just done the wife's six

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post
    Okay guys we are live with our First Vehicle that is verified! The MPS6. Those who have this car, update your AccessPort from the AccessPort Manager with the link for alpha firmware. Then follow the instructions and find the map that fits your car's description.

COBB Forums

I am working hard to get the 07-08 MPS3 verified within the week, and then the 09-10 MPS3 as well.

Once we have all 3 of those verified (along with the Maps), ATR can be Beta tested at that point.

Keep up the hype, guys

-David@COBB
    Glad you got your priorities right, we all know 6 is above all others
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

12. Default

Just verified MPS3 07'. Those should be up by the end of next week.

-David@COBB

Woooot !!!

so to buy these AP's do we just get them online from cobb retailers and then update them to the appropriate specs made available by cobb on their forum/site?

Also, my mps is a late 06, i'd imagine it'd be the same as the 07-08's?

Has anyone in Melb done a fuel pump swap?

The map for my mods is a Stage 2 and the COBB website says stage 2 REQUIRES a fuel pump... Got a CPE unit in the garage to go in before I do testing

If anyone has done one and can lend a hand that would be great. Shoot me a PM

Yes you can buy an AP from ANY Cobb reseller, or from Cobb directly, once the device is officially released to our market a quick firmware update will be all it takes to get it up and running.

This is so cool!!!!

Al's in a candy shop

Did someone finally coax him out of the China shop then?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Al's in a candy shop

Hell yeas!

Cant believe this is really happening...finally!!!!

We owe MattMPS3 and Cosmic3MPS BIG time!
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast