User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobb Access Port is coming to Australia

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    well, something to at least look forward too into the new year. Always wanted one.
    As a holiday update, guys -

We've got 3 ROM's from your country. We still need a 2008, and a 2010-2012 to make a full set.

I've got 2 of those ROM's ready for in-house testing, and I think I'll have the 3rd processed and done by the end of the week. Once we are done with the in-house testing, we'll have maps ready for alpha testing.

It's for real this time, guys

Really excited to support the Australian market with our product!

-David@COBB

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Hi David,

You should already have the dumps for the 2008 and the 2010-2012 ECU dumps, I sent these to Christian a while ago, if you need them again, please PM me your email address and I will forward them on to you.

These were the files sent to Christian,
    -2008 MPS3 gen 1, stock tune
    -2009 MPS3 gen 2, stock tune
    -two 2010 gen 2's with ecutek tune

Looking forward to seeing this move into the next stage.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Hi David,

You should already have the dumps for the 2008 and the 2010-2012 ECU dumps, I sent these to Christian a while ago, if you need them again, please PM me your email address and I will forward them on to you.

These were the files sent to Christian,
    -2008 MPS3 gen 1, stock tune
    -2009 MPS3 gen 2, stock tune
    -two 2010 gen 2's with ecutek tune

Looking forward to seeing this move into the next stage.
    Unusually, there is a model (just like the US) that is a "2008.5", and has a different engine code. Looking at some of the engine codes from our alpha testers, there are a few that own one. We'll have to wait until they get an AP in hand to download the ROM for us. As for the 2010's that you sent, it's the same as the 2009 - so the question now is if there is any 2011-2012 differences or if it's all the same engine code.

Thanks for the help!

I'll keep you updated.

-David@COBB

Im doing a happy dance here

I have a 2009 and a 2006 that has a new ecu 6 months ago if thats any help?

well, im glad they were sent "priority" mail
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AP_movement.JPG 
Views:	262 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	10140

Sweet! Let me know if you need anymore helpers!

9. Default

Hey guys. I see that you are about to have the ability to use the Cobb Accessport (the "AP" as it is referred to in the states) on your MPS's, and wanted to chime in quickly.

The Cobb Accessport has been available in the US for a few years now, and completely changes the MPS into a formidable street / track car.

Cobb has been nothing short of great to our forums, available @ almost all times to answer our questions, and is one of the very few aftermarket companies that puts insane amounts of knowledge, effort and experience into both their products and customer service.

I'm seriously excited for you guys, given I know what the AP is capable of, and can't wait to read some of your reactions to your new found power potential.

I think I can comfortably say that our forums would welcome you guys to read into our ecu section and join if you guys were to have any questions!

MazdaSpeed Forums

Hey Finkle.

I have already chatted to you in MSF lol. But good to see you guys wandering over into our neck of the woods as well.

Hey Finkle, nice to see you here mate...pretty damn exciting! Just hope they can keep up on demand, and hopefully NOT go through a local reseller!!

12. Default

Great Forum mates, I really like using the term mate it is much better than guys.

Ok, AccessPORT has arrived, cant wait to start the testing.

14. Default

Great tuning tool, get ready for power!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnt View Post
    Ok, AccessPORT has arrived, cant wait to start the testing.
    Once we start making maps and testing them on the dyno, we'll provide a special link to update the firmware. At that point, Alpha testing will be officially started.

-David@COBB

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey Finkle, nice to see you here mate...pretty damn exciting! Just hope they can keep up on demand, and hopefully NOT go through a local reseller!!
    The AP will be available through all the usual Cobb channels, whether local or OS (so no exclusive distributor arrangements), this was my one and only condition before getting on board with this project.

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post
    Once we start making maps and testing them on the dyno, we'll provide a special link to update the firmware. At that point, Alpha testing will be officially started.

-David@COBB
    Excellent news David
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post

-David@COBB
    Hi David

Do you need any MPS 6 ecu reads to begin alpha testing for that platform?

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cletusb View Post
    Hi David

Do you need any MPS 6 ecu reads to begin alpha testing for that platform?
    We need a 2008, 2011-2012 MPS3. We have everything else. Judging by the engine codes, some of our alpha testers have that infamous 2008 that we need.

-David@COBB

i got a 2008 mps3 and i havnt recieved my unit yet, hopefully today

unit recieved just need access to the area on the cobb tunning forum lol

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast