User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobb Access Port is coming to Australia

I have the standback, if this is acceptable I'll be in it.

I'd be up to help if there will be something in Melbourne, if push comes to shove and you need a couple extra let me know and I can try get my MPS6 to Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by cletusb View Post
    I'd be up to help if there will be something in Melbourne, if push comes to shove and you need a couple extra let me know and I can try get my MPS6 to Sydney
    Race ya?

Chris.
    '05 MPS 6, Liquid Silver Metallic, Leather, Sunroof.

DashHawk, TurboSmart Dualport, COBB SF SRI and TIP, CPe REM, 2XS Titanium SSP, Coolant bypass,
    Exedy OEM spec clutch, Corksport SS Braided Clutch Line, ROH Mantis 18*7.5+45.

Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional...

Quote Originally Posted by Victa View Post
    Race ya?

Chris.
    Haha your on, two is better then one

Happy to help get the numbers in even though I'm not contemplating heading down the AP route

I'm in if comes to brissy

I am happy to make the run down from Newcastle. What timeframe are you looking to start doing this?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Wow!, awesome support for this already, thanks guys, this is the support we all know and love on this forum and will certainly help us get this moving along with Cobb, hopefully Christian from Cobb will drop in and elaborate a bit more on the specifics of the process from Cobbs perspective in making this work.
    I am here folks. First off, thanks greatly for putting this together. We need to start this process by simply collecting all ROMs that we can to make sure that we have the appropriate support once the AccessPORT (AP) side of things is ready. I cannot say that AccessTUNER Race (ATR) will come out immediately after the release of the AP, but we fully intend on offering some sort of tuning support as soon as is technically feasible.

This ROM collection process will take several weeks, then we will need several weeks to complete internal testing. Once we have something available for you, we will be sure to communicate this ASAP. We would rather exceed your expectations, so please bare with as go through this process.

Until we have something ready, please feel free to review our Service Bulletin for this platform to make sure that your vehicles are ready for some additional powaa.

Take care,
    Christian.

Easiest time/day to do this is the dyno day on the 19th of November at tunehouse...
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
    I have the standback, if this is acceptable I'll be in it.
    should be no troubles
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I am here folks. First off, thanks greatly for putting this together. We need to start this process by simply collecting all ROMs that we can to make sure that we have the appropriate support once the AccessPORT (AP) side of things is ready. I cannot say that AccessTUNER Race (ATR) will come out immediately after the release of the AP, but we fully intend on offering some sort of tuning support as soon as is technically feasible.

This ROM collection process will take several weeks, then we will need several weeks to complete internal testing. Once we have something available for you, we will be sure to communicate this ASAP. We would rather exceed your expectations, so please bare with as go through this process.

Until we have something ready, please feel free to review our Service Bulletin for this platform to make sure that your vehicles are ready for some additional powaa.

Take care,
    Christian.
    Hi Christian, thanks for getting onboard with the Australian platform, I dont think I have been this excited about a product for the MPS 3 since I purchased the car itself.
    GENII 2009 MPS LUX

Parting Out

11. Default

Thanks so much for dropping in Christian. We appreciate the need for patience. A lot of us have looked longingly at the AP for a long time and it is great to know that you have picked this up again. We all need to be aware that the GFC hurt a lot of businesses around the world and some projects had to be put on the back-burner. Also great to know that you will clear the way for us to deal directly with you for purchasing. Thanks again.

PS.

Don't forget to PM Matt regarding the Cobb SF intake give-away on the Tunehouse Dyno Day!
    Last edited by Cosmic3MPS; 09-11-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Im in, will probably drop by on dyno day

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnt View Post
    Hi Christian, thanks for getting onboard with the Australian platform, I dont think I have been this excited about a product for the MPS 3 since I purchased the car itself.
    Wait until you see how easy it is to generate a proper calibration for these platforms. These vehicles respond very well to tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic3MPS View Post
    Thanks so much for dropping in Christian. We appreciate the need for patience. A lot of us have looked longingly at the AP for a long time and it is great to know that you have picked this up again. We all need to be aware that the GFC hurt a lot of businesses around the world and some projects had to be put on the back-burner. Also great to know that you will clear the way for us to deal directly with you for purchasing. Thanks again.

PS.

Don't forget to PM Matt regarding the Cobb SF intake give-away on the Tunehouse Dyno Day!
    Unfortunately, the GFC is a reality that we had to deal with. We are a customer service oriented company and we felt that if we were not able to provide an exceptional level of service for a community, then we should not overstretch ourselves. The world's financial issues are not over with, but we've done what we can to fortify our abilities to expand the applications that the AccessPORT can handle in the background over the last several years.

We've already shipped a SF intake to our contact in Australia. I will PM Matt now, please let me know if you need our assistance with anything else.

Take care,
    Christian.

Great big thanks for everything Christian

This is something that the Australian community has been waiting ages for, hopefully we can get all the information you need!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    We've already shipped a SF intake to our contact in Australia. I will PM Matt now, please let me know if you need our assistance with anything else.

Take care,
    Christian.
    Sorry Christian,
    The last comment was directed to forum members to take advantage of the offer, not to you. We have indeed received the intake and thank you for this gesture. Apologies again.

This news pretty much swayed my decision away from selling my MPS to keeping it until AP+ATR is available. Thanks Christian and the guys over here who kicked it all off!

Welcome Christian, and thanks for the effort involved in providing Australian support for the AP.

Cheers,

Jace

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    This news pretty much swayed my decision away from selling my MPS to keeping it until AP+ATR is available. Thanks Christian and the guys over here who kicked it all off!
    Think we might end up owing people some beers....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic3MPS View Post
    Sorry Christian,
    The last comment was directed to forum members to take advantage of the offer, not to you. We have indeed received the intake and thank you for this gesture. Apologies again.
    Not a worry, my Australian language skills are poor. Every time I try to practice my Australian here by telling my American friends that I am off to get pissed (drunk)...they all look at me funny. Why am I telling them I am off to go get angry.?.?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Welcome Christian, and thanks for the effort involved in providing Australian support for the AP.

Cheers,

Jace
    Not a problem. I am excited to finally get to follow through on this project!

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Think we might end up owing people some beers....
    Sounds good, so at this point in time...
    SarcasticOne Owes COBB (Christian) = 1 beer.

I will do my best to keep the tallies accurate from here on out.

Take care,
    Christian.
    Last edited by Christian; 11-11-2011 at 05:57 AM.

We'll be sure to send you some good Aussie beer Christian, none of that American stuff....perfect time for my American beer joke

"Why is drinking American beer like having sex in a canoe"

"Because they're both f*cking close to water"

And the other good news is that this has just landed on my desk, in its pretty blue shiny box.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast