User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda Turbo2 Concept promises forced-induction frolicking

Its nice to see that your SOH hasn't changed moving to the topend....but ur still.......................................... and can't drive a kart for shite.....
    Last edited by Team Green; 06-11-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Its nice to see that your SOH hasn't changed moving to the topend....but ur still.......................................... and can't drive a kart for shite.....
    Heres one for ya, unfortuneatley cant afford a Mazda 2, but how abouts my mazda 121 bubble, with a 1.6 turbo. now does that make you want to laugh.. its a project in the making. keep you all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Yeh Yeh.... Bring it on when your up for the wedding you and me at http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...VFP6yyDBlYZZBw Uno on Uno Biatch.....

This is the track when my motor siezed on my twin kart on the right hand side axle at 170k's 3/4's down the straight, awesome joy ride......
    Last edited by 240MPS; 07-11-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12