User Tag List

Thread: Aftermarket parts!

1. Default Aftermarket parts!

Found most parts.

Only need a FMIC now.
    If anyone has this PM me please.
    Last edited by XTAT1K; 28-02-2012 at 01:51 AM.

I've got a brand new Cp-e Catless Downpipe, I can find out how much shipping is as well if you're interested.

3. Default

Can you run a cat with it though? Considering its illegal to not run a cat.

Yeah you can get an exhaust shop to weld in a cat. Contact 2XS (troy) to ask him how much it costs since I don't have a clue. Though some people just get a cat off ebay then get them to weld it in, as far as I know from reading on MSF the CP-e catless dp gives you an option of adding a cat later on where as an ATP you can't not sure why but something to do with the design and you can contact cp-e your self if you'd like.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    Yeah you can get an exhaust shop to weld in a cat. Contact 2XS (troy) to ask him how much it costs since I don't have a clue. Though some people just get a cat off ebay then get them to weld it in, as far as I know from reading on MSF the CP-e catless dp gives you an option of adding a cat later on where as an ATP you can't not sure why but something to do with the design and you can contact cp-e your self if you'd like.
    I'll probably see what other options i have first, preferably local but if i cant find anything ill get back to you.
    thanks for the info bud.

No worries.

Check out my thread on Sure parts, in Sydney also.

8. Default

Intake found, anyone wanna sell their tip before I buy a brand new one?

9. Default

Tip ???? :d

gt3071r interest you?

Tip = turbo inlet pipe.

12. Default

Haha, thats a couple steps ahead. just want the basics first and might look into it later! Thanks though.

and Duk, i know what a tip is, i was the one who posted this thread.

13. Default

Hi mate,

I sent you a PM about RPF1s - 17x9 +45 offset. From what I've researched, they will fit the 3MPS and are lightweight at 7.2kg (and look good)

If you're interested (or if anyone else is interested - I don't have privileges yet to start a for sale thread), let me know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mitch027 View Post
    Hi mate,

I sent you a PM about RPF1s - 17x9 +45 offset. From what I've researched, they will fit the 3MPS and are lightweight at 7.2kg (and look good)

If you're interested (or if anyone else is interested - I don't have privileges yet to start a for sale thread), let me know

Thanks
    Yes, these will fit. I have them on mine at the moment.

Just for peoples information, if you want to run a 245/40R17 tyre you will most probably need a spacer for the fronts. I have the AD08's on and they run wide for a 245, they basically touch the struts if I don't run a spacer so I have a pair of 5mm up front. Rears fit no problems at all

Get a CPE TIP asap ! If you havnt already seen, the stock TIP is something u'd see in a honda jazz.

16. Default

yeah im a fan of these wheels...

but on the MX5 NC, you need to roll the guards and lower it.... budget doesnt allow for that at the moment!