User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunehouse Dyno Day - Saturday 19th of November - Announced!

1. Default Tunehouse Dyno Day - Saturday 19th of November - Announced!

Bring one, bring all - Tunehouse is hosting a joint MPS 3 Vs. XR% Dyno day at Tunehouse HQ: Marrickville!

What?
    It's a dyno day! Bring your car, sign up and help us eat the BBQ while we load your pride and joy onto the dyno and run its through its paces to see what it can do.

Where?
    Tunehouse - Australia's Most Professional Workshop!
    11 Chalder Street
    Marrickville, NSW

When?
    Saturday 19th of November 2011
    Kick off --> 8.30am

How Much?
    $100 - CASH!
    Can't be much simpler than that can it!?

We'll provide a BBQ and a few snacks on the day and will have all of our staff and expertise on hand to have a chat, give advise or simply solve the problems of the world! Come and check out Australia's most professional workshop for yourself, meet Jim (if you haven't already) one of Australia's most experienced and succeful tuners while hanging out with a whole pile of like minded Automotive enthusiasts!

As always guys, don't ever hesitate to let me know if there is anything at all we can help you with!

Kind Regards
    Chris Milne
    Tunehouse
    e: chris@tunehouse.com.au
    p: (02) 9557 4000
    w: TUNEHOUSE | Premium Automotive Workshop
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

11 Chalder Street, Marrickville NSW

All Upgrades 100% Custom Dyno Tuned! Performance - Service - Innovation

HKS | COSWORTH| ECUTEK | TEIN | WHITELINE | DBA | KW | VIPEC

Might come for a look and a quick catch up with a few people, doubt my car will be making the trip into the dyno room as I cant see my replacement fuel pump being installed by then

I am probably in.... Will you guys be servicing cars that day as well? I need to book mine in. Ps. Jim will spew to hear my Check Engine Light has come back on again Chris ><

I also have another mate with a WRX that he might want to put on the DYNO, he's been struggling for top speed at track days and wants to see if its dropping off at the top end or is just low on power.
    Last edited by Reedy; 02-11-2011 at 03:27 PM.

hmmm may pop down and check it out, say howdy to some members as a bit of a meet and greet :P

tempted...
    will be there... should be putting car on dyno... curious to see what the bugger does with the bolt ons, whilst running pig rich

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Ill Come along

Need Luke's car!

Ill come..

Might come along to catch-up with people.

Highly unlikely the car will go on the dyno.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I'd love to come, but have work commitments.

Would have loved to meet members for the first time.

11. Default

Awesome guys - Keep it coming!

Reedy - If you're anywhere in the area drop in and we can take a look and check what it is. We're talking closely with the software engineers at EcuTek UL to try and speed this along - I'm not going to even guess HOW it came up again. Drop by though and we'll suss it out!

As for the day itself - The more the merrier! The shop will be pretty as always and I'm going to work towards getting some guests from a few suppliers to day to really get you guys some value! Speak soon!

Kind Regards
    Chris Milne
    Tunehouse
    e: chris@tunehouse.com.au
    p: (02) 9557 4000
    w: TUNEHOUSE | Premium Automotive Workshop
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

11 Chalder Street, Marrickville NSW

All Upgrades 100% Custom Dyno Tuned! Performance - Service - Innovation

HKS | COSWORTH| ECUTEK | TEIN | WHITELINE | DBA | KW | VIPEC

It's the P2096 code again. I've cleared it and it comes back on again pretty much exactly 50km's later. I'll be booking it in for a service in a couple of weeks so will get you guys to take a look at it then.

If I could get willing volunteers for some ECU readings for the development with Cobb on the Access Port for Aus it would be very much appreciated, given that there will be a variety of MPSs in the one place at the same time.

Check out this thread if you haven't already,

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/elect...australia.html

Also, is anyone going to be dynoing a car still running their stock airbox, who is looking for an intake upgrade ?
    I have a proposition for you, when the AP was shipped we were gifted a Cobb SF intake for review on the forum, as I am already running one of these I would like to see it go to a good home, and what better way than offering it to one of our members, for a cheap price and a little bit of their time.
    I will give this intake (rrp $264) to a member who is willing to participate in 2 dyno runs at this event, one with stock airbox, one with the Cobb SF fitted and give a comprehensive review on the forum of their opinion of the product after driving it around for a week or so, if this sounds appealing send me a PM.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

So, myself, matt (with AP) jase, cton, Logan, Reedy, devil mps...

should organise a pre meet and just cruise down all together. But depends where everyones coming from

I live like 10 minutes away, Sam is even closer. A couple of guys are probably coming from out west tho so see what theyre doing.

im coming from Bev Hills....

i am going to try and make it, coming from narellan!

Im coming from Lithgow lol

I'll definitely be there and looks like I am lucky enough to do the before and after runs with the Cobb SF Intake! Looking forward to seeing the results. Cheers MattMPS3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast