User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane - 2007 (Nov) BK Mazda 3MPS Sports Pack, Aurora Blue.

troy said to me it's easy but time comsuming as you got to pull the whole bar out.

After no interest and issues tracking down a reasonable Evo 8MR I'm keeping the MPS and giving Cobb AP+ATR a go when it hopefully becomes available...

Either gonna blow it up or turn it into a total beast AWD conversion in the future?

Zoom zoom

As sorry as I am you didn't find what you were after Danski......

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    After no interest and issues tracking down a reasonable Evo 8MR I'm keeping the MPS and giving Cobb AP+ATR a go when it hopefully becomes available...

Either gonna blow it up or turn it into a total beast AWD conversion in the future?

Zoom zoom
    AWD mod group devel? As long as we can pass engineering, I'm with you on that, Dan. Why the hell not.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    AWD mod group devel? As long as we can pass engineering, I'm with you on that, Dan. Why the hell not.
    Should be doable, I did have a link to a build thread somewhere...

6. Default

once you go AWD you never go back

That's a shame Dan, I was looking forward to a drive in a tarted up uni student car but you've clearly got some more ideas in store, looking forward to zoom or boom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12