User Tag List

Thread: Perth: Black Mazda 3 MPS 2006

Default Perth: Black Mazda 3 MPS 2006

I'm putting up my car here first just incase someone wants it. Service history was only up to the previous owner since I've been getting my mate to service it for me who's a mechanic, as most of you know I purchased this car about a year ago though have only been driving it for about 6 months since I just got my license then hah.

Anyway I'm not going to talk shi* and say it hasn't had its fair WOT because come on who the hell buys an MPS to drive it like a nanna.

There are stupid minor dents on the doors from retarded shoppers but I should get them fixed before I sell it anyway.

There are scratches on the rear where you open the back thing, I'm guessing the previous owner use to load boxes or something cause that's the only way I can think of them getting there.

Oh and I've driven it like 6,000km's

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-ViewAd...dIdMZ326804770

So the things I'll sell with the car if someone here buys it
    1. K&N Intake
    2. HTP TIP
    3. Catless CP-e downpipe not yet installed lol..
    4. CP-e 75 Duro RMM
    5. Volks TE37s 18 x 8.5 +30 with almost brand new Advan Sports V103's 225/40/18s => Just to clarify it doesn't rub when I set it on a certain ride height which is still fairly lower than stock, though currently when it's almost sort-of-flush of course it does but I'll be raising it before I sell it.

Oh right now the KM's: 42xxx Km's

Asking Price: $25,000 I think that's pretty fair from what I've seen on carsales.
    Reason For Sale: Well again most of you knew I wanted an MPS 6 before the MPS 3 and well I want an AWD now, and well so hopefully will be picking my self up an Evo VIII.
    Extra Info: Nothing else really I've tried to be as honest as possible and if anyone is interested they're more than welcome to come have a look. Oh and durr no loan is on the car it was purchased in cash and no crash history etc etc.

If interested please contact me on 0423 21 4457 =) Thanks
    Last edited by Matto; 02-11-2011 at 05:05 AM.

BUMP: Negotiable on the asking price, and if you want it stock I'll be more than happy to source out all the parts.

Sorta in a rush to sell now so if anyone knows someone that wants an MPS shoot them my way other wise it's going to a dealer.

Price Drop: 22K not negotiable but with stock rims,

pm sent bro

my intake won't fit the 6 mate. And I'm not so keen on parting out at the moment.

Car will be traded in next month on the 7th of January if it's not sold so any reasonable offers will be accepted. So if anyone knows who wants it please let me know I'd rather sell it to someone than to a dealer who'll sell it for 4-6k more.

Bump.. This car is going to a whole saler in January if anyone wants it so right now I'm accepting all offers..

Price drop to $21,990 with MPS 6 Rims.