User Tag List

Thread: FOR SALE - Mazda MPS 6, 2005 Luxury Leather Pack

Blog Entries

Default FOR SALE - Mazda MPS 6, 2005 Luxury Leather Pack

FOR SALE - Mazda 6 MPS 2.3 TURBO, AWD, Leather Pack.
    195KW of power in a very luxurious vehicle.

Titanium Grey in colour with black leather interior. Travelled 117,700 km.

Now Asking $21,399 (have reduced price)

This car has all the normal top of the range MPS 6 Leather pack luxury features, including electric sunroof, Bose 7 Speaker Premium sound system, 18 inch alloy wheel, full leather interior, electric driver’s seat adjustment, etc, and also includes a towbar, reversing sensors and an installed Bluetooth Handsfree System.

Car has 12 months rego and new tyres. This car has always been garaged has a full servicing history. The car also has an extended manufacturer's warranty, valid until 17 Sep 2012 or 200,000km (whichever comes first) that can be transferred on a private sale to the new owner for a small fee of $60, to give you peace of mind motoring.

I have looked after this car with great passion and it is a very reluctant sale, only selling it as I have upgraded to a larger vehicle to enable me to tow a newly purchased caravan. There is a small 4cm long crack on the top of the rear bumper which will cost approx $550 to fix, so I am prepared to reduce the price to compensate for this, otherwise I can arrange to have it fixed prior to sale.

Inspections most welcome. Car is located in Bonython, (Canberra) ACT. Call Schonners (John) on mobile 0412 882 810 anytime or home 02 6293 4767 (after 6 pm) for further details.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Schonners; 09-11-2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: price change

heya mate!

i think youll find that this mps is liquid silver, not titanium grey.

the titanium is a much much darker shade.

very clean and well presented however!

Ice

99% sure it is the darker colour. Photos make it look much lighter.

Will be sad to see it gone Schonners, but don't be a stranger once it is. Will miss you and Kerrie on cruises.
    any hints on what it will be replaced with?

4. Default

Sad to see it go Schonners, good luck with the sale. Cars in immaculate condition

Blog Entries

Thanks guys, Kerrie and I will miss gthe MPS cruises but would still like to catch with guys when we can. I have a bought a Holden VE Calais V8 as I now have a caravan and needed something bigger to tow it. I know, its a Holden, but I must admit it is very nice and handles well with the van on the back. Cheers Schonners