User Tag List

Thread: Battlefield 3

Default Battlefield 3

who here has bf3 pc ed ?

Wouldn't touch any EA games with a stick given my recent experiences with them, actually I would rather use the stick to beat them to a bloody pulp.

I hate EA as much as the next guy (especially after the Porsche thing), but I won't deprive myself of an awesome multiplayer game. I ordered from Ozgameshop which shipped last night so I'm hoping to get it next week if I'm lucky.

I got it coming of on way for PS3, Battlefield is the only EA game i'll play unless the new NBA game is good ll.

I just saw the box for it sitting on my 18yo boy's desk.
    His brain is already somewhat jelly-fied. I suspect that this will turn it to blancmange.

Loved the Battlefield series ever since the beginning when I was back in high school.

Definitely will be giving this a go and destroying any chance of graduating.

Pre-Ordered mine months ago....

Only to find out that they deliver my game 15 mins after i left for work...

Sitting at my Local Post Office ready for pick up tomorrow

got a ati 6970 fulling bf3 on ultra, it looks awesome

I was thinking of picking up two GTX 560 for SLI, but I've read that the new Nvidia series is coming out early next year.

Running mine on hd 6990.. runs fine but need new SSD, i don't think mines fast enough.. Jbris, Look for Brackaus (pic should be tali from mass effect)

i ended up getting a gigabyte 6970 2gb card. and i got a ocz2 ssd and i can play the game flat stick. graphics are sweet.

My biggest issue is my CPU, which pretty much means a full system upgrade unfortunately. Still running a C2D which is getting hammered. Even with o/c to 4.5 ghz (which I run stable) the architecture lets it down. Can play it, but can't get decent frame rates to make it enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

I find that when i click the left mouse button my gun goes boom.... and then i feel happy then sad and turn the game off and cry a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    I find that when i click the left mouse button my gun goes boom.... and then i feel happy then sad and turn the game off and cry a little.
    Every time you frag a noob, an angel gets its wings

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now