User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Cp-e DP, RMM, K&N Intake, HPT TIP, BC BR Coilovers, Advan Sport V103's

Default FS: Cp-e DP, RMM, K&N Intake, HPT TIP, BC BR Coilovers, Advan Sport V103's

Item: CP-E Catless Downpipe for MPS 3
    Item Condition: Brand New
    Reason for Selling: Car sold
    Prince and Price Conditions: $350

Okay it's come to my attention no one wants this because it's catless

1. Cp-e has put in the O2 extender which allows it to run catless with out getting a CEL
    2. Gen 1 and Gen 2 Downpipes are the exact same
    3. Cp-e's design allows it to have a cat welded in later on as opposed to the ATP, go look on MSF there's lots of threads regarding this.

IMG_8339.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8337.jpg

So really I don't understand why any of you would pay $800+ for a new Cp-e downpipe with a cat when you can buy mine WHICH IS BRAND NEW and have a cat welded on for $150-$200

and oh my god running catless isn't the end of the world endrant/10
    Last edited by Matto; 17-04-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Price drop for dp!

Are these for a 3 or 6?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

MPS3 Gen 1

PM sent

Woah dude, what's the deal? Getting a new ride or what?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I hope so lol, mum doesn't know about it.. YET but if I can put everything back to stock and get around 22k for my car I'll be getting an Evo VIII or I'll drive my mums car for the next year and get an Evo IX =)

and the deal is well.. FWD sucks simple as that oh and mazda's are a pain in the arse to work on..

oh and the dealer offered me 20k today for my car with wheels + coils etc. where they were selling a 2007 one with 78kkms for $28,800 lol..

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle MPS6 View Post
    Are these for a 3 or 6?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk
    righto sorry forgot to mention that yep Gen 1 MPS 3, I'll get some photos up when I get a chance hopefully this weekend =)

Default Pm sent

Pm sent

Personally like the Evo VII over the Evo VIII though my mum straight up said no when I wanted a 2001 S2000. I think Evo VIII might even be pushing it so right now it's most likely a 06/07 WRX or wait for a year then get an Evo IX

Win lotto and go GT-R.

Hell, import a Veyron.

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Cheese View Post
    Win lotto and go GT-R.

Hell, import a Veyron.
    naaah I'd cry driving that thing, If I were to win the lotto I'd be all over a Type R collection from the EK9 to the FD2 including the NSX all in Championship White =) ahh i'm such a honda fan boy yet I'm driving a car that's so far from a honda loll

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

No one interested in the downpipe? haha

Bump for the DP and Price drop $450. It's a brand new Cp-e catless DP, cost me $600.

Sheesh..thats the 2nd person jumping ship to an EVO.

My brother has an EVO 8 ..nice drive..lots of power..but a hit harsh compared to the MPS.

I've always wanted an Evo mum just didn't let me get it last year. Ah yeah that's alright, though I'm going to wait around till I save up a bit more and get an Evo IX or 06/07 STI

CP-e Catless DP still available.. Open to offers just got a ****ing $700 speeding ticket today jesus christ.

Is that the same one you showed me? Or another one on top of that?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    CP-e Catless DP still available.. Open to offers just got a ****ing $700 speeding ticket today jesus christ.
    $700 speeding ticket? how many points came with that? You must have been really moving...

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    $700 speeding ticket? how many points came with that? You must have been really moving...
    http://www.ors.wa.gov.au/Demographic...ver/Speed.aspx
    30-40 km over

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Another one on top of that mate, **** my life seriously, oh and guess what it was on my birthday! just my luck and got an exam today which I'm ****ing sick for so have to give it a miss aahhhh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast