User Tag List

Thread: New owner

Thumbs up New owner

G'day all,

I'm a lucky proud owner of a red 07 my 08, 3 MPS. It only has 18 k on the clock and is mint! I found a good one! I'm new here but can anyone suggest any starter mods?

Cheers!

Hello and welcome! I reckon an intake will be a good starter mod

Hi MYMPS, and welcome.

Ditto what Rogwick said.
    It may not make the car any quicker, but at least you'll know there's a turbo lurking there.
    Look around, there's some good stuff available second hand on the forum right now.
    A word of advice, if I may. If you choose to buy stuff on the forum, please pay up immediately.
    You may lose a really good deal if you don't.

Pete.

Welcome...

I went a Best Muffers (Sydney) DP (downpipe) first. Probably dived in a little quick, but it was a really nice update...Also, as above, an intake, either a boxed SRI (Short RAM Intake) or CAI (Cold Air Intake) is a lot of fun. I went SRI, although took me 12 months to decide to get one...

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by guitar69 View Post
    Hi MYMPS, and welcome.

Ditto what Rogwick said.
    It may not make the car any quicker, but at least you'll know there's a turbo lurking there.
    ...or a TBE (Turbo Back Exhaust), open the car to sound like a proper turbo car
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Congrats and welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forum.

If you don't have one already, get a rear engine mount best 1st mod you can do.

hello and welcome, i would recomment Rear engin mount, gear shift bushings, short shift place, SRI intake. one or all of them as first mods.

BTW, can a moderator please move this thread to the New Members section?

TY

Aluminum Turbo Inlet Pipe and a Short Ram / Cold Air Intake, whichever one you prefer

Then a rear engine mount and maybe the short shifter plate, solid shift bushings and shifter weight