User Tag List

Thread: 6 stacker bose sound system

Default 6 stacker bose sound system

Hi guys, I just picked up my brand new upgraded version 3 mps and am loving it, only thing ia I dont know hot to work the 6 stacker, I put one cd in and it works great, but when I wana put another cd i, I press load and nothing happens, is there something I need to press or.enable, ive looked in the manual and cant find anything, any help would be much appreciated, thankyou

Hi Mat.
    Welcome to the MPS community.
    Mine is a much older vehicle than yours, but when I press the load button, I have to wait a while- maybe 10 seconds- until the unit reads what's in the stack and then gives me the "IN" signal. Gently insert disc and, hopefully, rock on.
    Enjoy your new toy!
    Pete.

Hi stranger

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hold the load button for a while and it will do what u need.

All good, i just realised that in the upgraded version MPS they have cut the 6 stacker but left all the buttons there, i guess thats another reason why its cheaper. None the less im not to fussed i'd rather listen to the engine anyway, and it plays my MP3 cd with over 100 songs on it anyway

Thanks for your help

Yeah I was going to say, I had a Lancer and it had the "Load" button but no stacker.

7. Default

wow the new gen2 only has a single cd, guess you have ipod/mp3 player connectivity or something so doesnt matter anyway ... welcome