User Tag List

Thread: Hey guys and girls. :)

1. Default Hey guys and girls. :)

Hey everyone,
    New member here as i just sold my S2K and now currently looking for a MPS, got a couple in mind off carsales already just gotta get some time to look at it!

So ill be modding shortly.

Also anything i should look out for when inspecting the car? Thanks also looking forward to meet you all!

S2K ? Sheesh..nice car.. I had a 2000 Civic VTi-R and dreamed of owning an S2000 but that was in my Civic days

Good luck in your search for an MPS (3 or 6 ? ) and welcome to the forums. Can't really offer advise as this is my first MPS as well - once you go turbo ....

Which state are you from ?

Most important thing will be color choice !
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    S2K ? Sheesh..nice car.. I had a 2000 Civic VTi-R and dreamed of owning an S2000 but that was in my Civic days

Good luck in your search for an MPS (3 or 6 ? ) and welcome to the forums. Can't really offer advise as this is my first MPS as well - once you go turbo ....

Which state are you from ?

Most important thing will be color choice !
    Looking for a 3 06'ish model series 2. will be going black. too bad they dont come in white and im from NSW.

Only the 2012 Gen 2 now comes in white, but Black is a great color choice ...not that I'm biased or anything

Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Hi and welcome.
    I've also owned a Civic VTiR, and what fun it was. My teenage sons still believe it was quicker than the MPS (???...it was quite a bit louder, and when the vtec kicked in, it was pretty obvious, but at least I don't have to rev the MPS6 to 5200 rpm to get it to move).
    Good luck with your search, but please don't ignore the MPS6. They are available in white, and are a great understated cruiser.
    Pete.

7. Default

welcome

i raced a civie with a b18a in it they are fast but still not fast enough for an mps
    late 2011 gen 2 has white mps3

8. Default

woooohoo, picked up my mps yesterday. lovin it!

Hi and Welcome.....I only got to the 5th post and you have the car already , tell us more

welcome and congratulations!

Welcome mate!

12. Default

Thanks guys, picked up a GEN II 06 MPS3 with 68,000km in Black. Ashamed that they didnt come in white
    Looking at modding this thing already, first up would probably be choosing intake and tip then exhaust.
    So hard to choose which parts to go with!

shoulda bought my car :P anyway welcome =)

welcome and congrats dude. Black + Gen1 MPS = Win

Intake and inlet pipe will put a nice smile on your face, turbo spool is a wonderful thing. Where abouts in NSW you located?