User Tag List

Thread: New to the site

Default New to the site

Hey guys, not new to Mazdas since my family have had a few (mps, rx-8, rx-7, 323 etc) anyway i bought a 09 Maxx sport when it came out and will buy an mps much later on I came from the ozmazdaclub forum to check some things out in this one (many of you will know me anyways) but thought i might as well introduce myself to the new forum. Currently am looking for a set of MPS wheels and tires if possible.

Looking forward to learning about my future mps from you lot

Hi and Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

thanks oh by the way im in Moorooka QLD, i see a lot of good looking mazdas on the road but cant tell if its anyone from the forums. If you see me in the liquid silver give me a wave!

Welcome

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Sent from my Olivetti typewriter

W E L C O M E

Enjoy shifting the wod of power and join us

Not very nice Brack, what has Rog ever done to you?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by msport View Post
    Hey guys, not new to Mazdas since my family have had a few (mps, rx-8, rx-7, 323 etc) anyway i bought a 09 Maxx sport when it came out and will buy an mps much later on I came from the ozmazdaclub forum to check some things out in this one (many of you will know me anyways) but thought i might as well introduce myself to the new forum. Currently am looking for a set of MPS wheels and tires if possible.

Looking forward to learning about my future mps from you lot

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Hey, a fellow Moorooka-ite in the house!! Welcome. I live up the street from Salters. I'll keep an eye out for you. What are your Licence plates?

Mines the GENII Velocity Red, BDH 75. Only drive her one weekends these days.

Next cafe catch up, we'll give you a hoi!

Welcome over to the nicer forum

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey, a fellow Moorooka-ite in the house!! Welcome. I live up the street from Salters. I'll keep an eye out for you. What are your Licence plates?

yeah i got pretty excited when i saw earlier where you were from lol. Cant recall seeing any mps's, especially red ones around me. I live in Chaucer street, like across from the state school and near the fish and chips shop? You should be able to see me pretty easily, im the only Mazda 3 with built in DRL's lol. Here is my plate 477MRQ (P-Plater) See you around!

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    Welcome over to the nicer forum
    Hahaha lol. Ozmazdaclub is a bit dead and its sad, but this forum is really great. So much more going on. I will tag along here for now until i get my mps

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post

What this guy that owns the sexy VR beast said

Welcome, I'm in Camp Hill, so a fellow southsider (the best side) . We need another catchup soon
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

southside FTW