User Tag List

Thread: Softest REM??

Default Softest REM??

Hi guys, what is the "softest" aftermatket rear engine mount (if you can call it that) that you have come across?

I want to change the stocker, but not sure what brand to go for. I have noticed in forum searches that even in the same brands you can have different variations, eg: 60 or 80 duro's, etc. Am after a more connected feel, but nothing too stiff (with least vibrations). Am even contemplating buying a second hand one, so it's been "softened", or run in.

I drive a 6MPS, I've noticed a few 3 REM in the for sale section over the past year, do they fit the 6's?

Any feedback is welcome :-)
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

3 and 6's REM are totally different, I think the softest is the SURE Torq R6 rem