User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forza 4

Default Forza 4

Hi Guys,
    For those of who own XBOX 360's, that work, Forza 4 has just been released. Under the community is the "Car Clubs" I tihnk we should get OZMPSClub.com.au up in there! Coz they got the Gen 1 + 2 3MPS and u can even put the 2010 MZR in other mazdas like the MX5 and Mazda2. Im "MZR190" on xbox live gold.
    If u want add me to have a few fun races or talk or whatever let go lol!
    Hope to see some guys on there

Chris

im jrbris on xbox live and have forza 4

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I just bought a G27 last week for GT5, iRacing and F1 2011. Altho I want Forza 4 more than any of those other 3, it was the majority vote that won me over.

Fk I want to play Forza 4 but doing it with a controller just feels so dirty.

@reedy: i have gt5 too. beauty of working at good guys =)
    @jrbris: adding u now =)

dude.. there is an ebay deveice that allows teh g25 on the xbox 360. I just pretends to be a controller but it works completely, apart from the h-stick mode. you can only use tiptonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    dude.. there is an ebay deveice that allows teh g25 on the xbox 360. I just pretends to be a controller but it works completely, apart from the h-stick mode. you can only use tiptonic.
    Will look into it, is there an equivalent for the G27?

I've had a bit of experience with these kinds of adapters with my dreamcast and x-arcade controller and one of the ones I had added a noticable amount of lag into the control inputs, it made it basically unuseable. Hopefully this one works.....

Found it....
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/XCM-F1-Co...item415c16f45d

lol yup that's the one... 80bucks delivered.. watching the video it looks ok, but that video was the older firmware.. apparently the new firmware gets rid of some dead zones.

Xbox 360 gets an official wireless steering wheel

I got this with forza, it's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Will look into it, is there an equivalent for the G27?

I've had a bit of experience with these kinds of adapters with my dreamcast and x-arcade controller and one of the ones I had added a noticable amount of lag into the control inputs, it made it basically unuseable. Hopefully this one works.....

Found it....
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/XCM-F1-Co...item415c16f45d

Looks like you have to have an Xbox WIRED controller for it to work also

Official wired Xbox 360 controller is required (NOT wireless controller/wireless controller connected with play and charge cable).
    Mine only came with wireless from memory

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Gamertag: GRAJY
    I don't have Forza 4 yet...

I've been suckered in before when I bought Forza 3 and all the DLC as they were released, only to have them release the GOTY edition down the track with the game and all DLC for like $40. I'm going to wait this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    Xbox 360 gets an official wireless steering wheel

I got this with forza, it's not bad.
    You need to have kinect for that one.

Try this one. is old but works:
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Ice429 View Post
    You need to have kinect for that one.

Try this one. is old but works:
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    no kinect required, i dont have it and works fine.
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

I can talk to my forza in the menus...cept it can't understand me saying "my garage"...crap

my gamer ID is spooon92... I'll be picking up forza 4 when I get back from to Bris

The whole idea of getting a steering wheel is for force feedback, those wireless wheels are only slightly better than a controller. Battling the steering wheel and feeling where the traction is through the wheel gives the driver a huge advantage.

There are adapters available to make the likes of a Logitech G27 work on the Xbox, however I doubt the Force feedback would work as its functionality wouldn't be in the software.

Edit: it helps if I read the entire thread before posting.
    Last edited by MattMPS3; 21-10-2011 at 12:34 PM.

The force feedbacks works, as it works smillar as with a controller... although not sure how correct it would be like.

no one sells steering wheels in brisbane

Here's where I got mine, shipping was free and it came in like 2 days (Please Note, not designed to work with Xbox. Unless you have a PC and PS3, get something else)

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel PC / PS3 [Free Delivery] | eBay

Force feedback needs to be "Correct" for it to have any value at all. If the steering wheel just shakes for the hell of it then it's pointless, by far the most value from force feedback is the feeling you get through the steering wheel that allows you to feel the limits of grip and tell when the car is starting to push or oversteer. Also winding the steering out according to how the front wheels are tracking through corners allows you to control slides in a way that is pure guesswork with a controller.

The biggest benefit of a steering wheel is not the fact it's shaped like a wheel, it's because it gives you a whole extra sense that you use to feel your way around the track. Unless force feedback works properly, you might as well have a controller.
    Last edited by Reedy; 21-10-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast