User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forza 4

I got mine there a while ago when eBay did a special on them for 300, I might also hijack this thread even further and recommend a wheel stand if playing the PS3 in front of the TV, made a big difference to mine as opposed to bolting it to a coffee table, the stand with the weight of the g27 keeps everything very firmly in place, and can be folded away neatly if required.

Yea I just plug the playstation into my computer monitor when I want to use the wheel, a comfortable driving position is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    I got mine there a while ago when eBay did a special on them for 300, I might also hijack this thread even further and recommend a wheel stand if playing the PS3 in front of the TV, made a big difference to mine as opposed to bolting it to a coffee table, the stand with the weight of the g27 keeps everything very firmly in place, and can be folded away neatly if required.
    Im sorry but i couldnt help but notice the Sony Muteki sound system....one question....WHY!!!!????!?!??!?! You could of got a Yamaha which sounded twice as good for less dosh

I'm running with the standard Xbox wheel, it's not that bad actually, the force feedback is a little weird at times. However you really need to fiddle with the sensitivity settings to suit your driving style otherwise it's just too twitchy and annoying.

I wouldnt mind a decent stand like in that pic of the g27 though!

Gamertag is Danger629, add me unless I add you first!

Anyone got the November speed pack yet? I'll probably get the Season Pass just in case they release a 6MPS in one of the next 5 packs! (unlikely, but let me dream!)

Quote Originally Posted by Danger629 View Post
    Gamertag is Danger629, add me unless I add you first!

Anyone got the November speed pack yet? I'll probably get the Season Pass just in case they release a 6MPS in one of the next 5 packs! (unlikely, but let me dream!)
    MPS6 is in Gran Turismo 5 =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice429 View Post
    MPS6 is in Gran Turismo 5 =)
    Yeah i know, but GT5 is poo :P I guess I just prefer the overall driving experience in Forza. And then there's the fact that I don't have a PS3, and the only reason I would buy one is for GT5 lol. I'll just wait for the PS4...

I'm hanging out for GTAV

Why buy cars when you can steal 'em

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12