User Tag List

Thread: MPS rear engine mount

1. Default MPS rear engine mount

Post what you got

Are you looking for stock or aftermarket?

3. Default

Sorry, aftermarket. Ideally a CP-E since people seem to be happy with them, but open to others. Not particularly fussed which duro, but not too worried about vibes as I have the HyperTech flash so can raise the idle.

I have a set of used corksport inserts in my stock engine mount sitting in my garage. Could save you the time bedding in a new set if you wanted to go down that path. I ended up getting s street urethane SURE mount for my car.
    Last edited by Reedy; 17-10-2011 at 11:57 AM.

SURE motorsports have become quite a presence in the MPS community and their products seem to be of quality material. I've got their engine mount and couldn't be happier.

For the MS3, the Torq R3

F
    or the MS6, the Torq R6

Currently have in the car the Cp-e 75 duro, and got a SURE race spec waiting to try

...I just ordered the SURE mounts this morning!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Currently have in the car the Cp-e 75 duro, and got a SURE race spec waiting to try
    Does that mean you'll want to sell your CP-E?

Guys, the way I read this thread is the OP is wanting to buy an aftermarket engine mount second hand

So prob best to just keep it to posts from people who have one to sell

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

10. Default

Yes you are correct. I'm after an aftermarket 2nd hand mount. Perhaps with those people looking at the SURE mount they'll want to sell their old one.. I'm located in Brisbane btw.

Well it's ur lucky day. I bought a sure rear mount and they sent 2 by mistake. They didnt reply to me if they wanted it back. So im selling it.

Its blue with street grade. $140 , also in bris

Quote Originally Posted by rhcp_steve View Post
    Does that mean you'll want to sell your CP-E?
    Sorry mate no yet, gotta keep it in case the track spec from SURE is too harsh.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    Well it's ur lucky day. I bought a sure rear mount and they sent 2 by mistake. They didnt reply to me if they wanted it back. So im selling it.

^Do it!!!!
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post

PM'd

Im interested...

15. Default

Still looking..