User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Mazda 6/MPS weather shields (ADM)

Default [WA] Mazda 6/MPS weather shields (ADM)

G'day peeps,

Just had my new pair of ADM Mazda 6 weather shields rock up in the mail, the same day that I decided to order a set of four-door JDM weather shields. These are a dark tinted plastic and look to be a good quality, with 3M backing tape.

Brand new from ebay $55 + postage: Mazda 6 Aug 2002 - March 2008 Weathershields Slim Tinted Wind Weather shields | eBay

I'll let these go for $20 (local pick up pref, shipping at buyers expense - won't be much I don't think)

Of course offers are accepted - rock up with a bottle of Dewards and I'll happily barter :P

0432 059 828

Last edited by MadAussie; 17-11-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Price drop, $20 pick up from Huntingdale. Surely someone knows someone who might want a set for chrissy or something :P

Reason for selling?? I might be interested. If it rains it gets wet inside the car very easily with the window down or even cracked a bit, due to the flat rake of the windscreen and no gutters. The tint will suit my dark window tint.

I wanted to get my hands on the propper JDM snow sheilds, and in a whiskey-fuelled momentary lapse of reason, I decided that these ones would do... They just don't have the same JDM look I was hoping for.
    I've already saturated my whole left side of the car once due to having the windows down a smidge too, but yeah... For this particular mod, I want form > function lol :P