User Tag List

Thread: Coffee stains on door cloth insert :'(

Default Coffee stains on door cloth insert :'(

Had a passenger in the back that can't hold a coffee properly and now there is a stain in the cloth insert just below the window in the back (Gen II 3MPS).

Any advise on what to clean it with? Experience has taught me that you generally only get one go at getting a stain out.

Cheers guys.

i would go a steam cleaner i reckons.a detailer would probably be able to zap it for you Ice

You could try cleaning it with the underside of your passenger's tongue.
    Even if it doesn't remove the stain, it'll teach the goose not to spill coffee in your car.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar69 View Post
    You could try cleaning it with the underside of your passenger's tongue.
    Even if it doesn't remove the stain, it'll teach the goose not to spill coffee in your car.
    Bahahahahahahahah

The equivalent of rubbing a puppy's nose in it.

My advice (seriously) is as has been posted. Take it to a detailer who can have a look at it. Use a proper detailing house though. Don't take it to one of those carwash/cafe places that offers detailing services

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Nice suggestions guys lol

Ended up getting some spray on upholstery shampoo that did the trick. Spray on, rub in, and rub off with a damp cloth.