User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ultragauge 'ed'

Incredible amour if readings, I wonder if they all work on a GENII? I see they measure Fuel Pressure. Interesting!

I've committed to the Dash Command App now, hopefully it's as comprehensive as yours!!

Just hooked mine up earlier tonight, great little unit for the price!
    The default 4,000 rpm rev limit alarm made me laugh, lol...

Mmm, looks like a bigger, clearer screen than the Dashhawk...

Is the backlight colour changable like the Dashhawk?

Would be awesome to have black background with red text to match the instruments, unlike the dashhawk which is reversed... :s

Chris.

No, pretty certain the backlight stays blue (much to my dismay, red/orange lighting would have been killer!)
    The refresh rate on this thing, while fairly slow, isn't as much of a drama as I was expecting. It refreshes quickly enough to keep you up to date without leaving you wondering. Some people might get a bit annoyed by it, but it's like a third of a second, so doesn't really phase me.

Yeah the refresh is something they should look at and I'm going to see if I can find someone to change the lighting in mine to match

And also mad Aussie is the speed gauge reading the same as your speedo dial ? As mines about 5kph out

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers

can the people who have it check if it reads Fuel pressure, IAT and BAT?

Does Fuel Pressure , IAT and BAT on my Gen II with Ecutek software. Best BUY you will find delivered to you at $88. You could always clean the screen and cover it with a contact color to make it orange/red.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12