User Tag List

Thread: New wheels on order!

Default New wheels on order!

I'm starting to finally come to the end of my list of major mods (does it really ever end?)

hopefully if all goes well, I'll have them by end of Oct. Funnily I was going to buy them in Aus, but the distributor doesn't have any in stock and nor do they know when they will be available. great business...

Anyways, I was more than happy to get them from tirerack, but they do not ship these directly to Aus due to an embargo. so will be getting these through a mail forwarder.

I now anxiously wait

OZ Ultraleggera Bright Silver
    18x8 +48 8.4kg, ooohhhh yea

Very nice wheels mate

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

i would compliment you on your nice choice in wheels... but lack of pictures meant i had to go searching... so you get nothing

what! I see a picture in my post ...

but yer, they are the ones

What are the likely costs for forwarding? Nice wheels.

I'll write up the breakdowns once I receive them. they don't quote the final shipping until they have the products ready to be forwarded to Aus. However, the estimate came back to be roughly $250 for 2 wheels to be forwarded. I am getting it sent as 2 separate shipments as the wheels would invoke GST + customs duties if 4 were sent. But I think it would work out roughly the same if I got 4 wheels sent together and pay the additional taxes.

Time will tell

7. Default

I love these wheels. The Wheel Deal had them for $573ea and AMG had them for $612ea. Tirerack's price of $350US should be interesting once postage is factored in. Very keen to see some pics when they arrive lup15!

Adrian