User Tag List

Thread: CPU Mapping for mazda 6 mps

Default CPU Mapping for mazda 6 mps

Hi guys,
    I have spent just over a day looking for a full detailed cpu map for my mazda 6 mps, I have found some maps maps but they are from other modified companies and only show the cables that connect to there product (EG, boost controller, taco, etc...)

I have gotten keen to install my Apexi RSM meter and have all the cables I need except the speed wire.

Does anyone either have a map with the speed wire shown or have access to a full map of the onboard cpu.

Thanks
    Tim

I sourced what I needed from various threads and pieced it together, it is fairly specific and a bit of a pain. My issue is now that the revs do not line up as the RSM meter was not made for this modle of car, the g force sensor works great though. If anyone is interested in what i found shoot me a message or reply to this thread and Ill give you the bits of info i found

Tim

I found some info on the forums. it sounds like they change each year... If people are looking for how to install a RSM on an MPS (I googled my own link trying to find it to many times)

this is the Video I made to help people with there install

For future reference you are looking for an ecu pin out diagram

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate, sometimes the wording is the issue. Looks like that was my big problem..

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

ECU pinouts for the MPS 6 - OZMAZDA.com - Australian Mazda Owners Car Club/Forum

came up with not a bad image. I did look really hard when I was first doing the first install (2nd time shown on the video). This is a great image though shown on the forum.