User Tag List

Thread: CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels

Thumbs up CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels

Item:
    Set of 4 CX7 19" wheels (no tyres) off the Luxury Sport model.

Item Condition:
    As new condition with no marks on them.

Reason for selling:
    I have bought other rims so they are no longer needed.

Price and price conditions:
    $1000 INCLUDING freight to a depot in any of the capital cities. Please contact me if you don't live in a capital but depending on location I will probably include freight.

Extra Info:
    Contact me either buy replying here, PM or calling 0408470936.

Pictures:
    Individual pictures available at request.

Here is a dodgy photoshop of them on my car.

Last edited by naddis01; 05-10-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Will fit most current Mazdas including 3 and 6. With tyres they weigh the same as the 17's that were standard on our car.

Sorry the lighting is pretty poor and I used my phone to take the pics. The wheels need a clean as they have some tar stuck to them.

I also have these for sale if anyone is interested.

Any chance you can throw one on a set of bathroom scales ? Curious about weight, Also any idea what the offset is?

Already done. They weigh 11.9kg whic I thought was reasonable for a stock rim especially one off an SUV. The Conti tyres I was going to put on weigh 21 or 22lb depending on which size I put on which would bring the wheel/tyre combo to under 22kg if I have done the conversion correctly. The 17's that were on my car weigh just over 20kg. For some reason when I weighed them the other day I thought they weighed 22kg. Anyway not that much difference considering.

Offset is shown in second last pic at +50.
    Last edited by naddis01; 09-10-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Now listed on Ebay

Price change - $750 + freight

One day to go on Fleabay.

These are going to sell on Ebay. Less than 5 hours to go. Don't miss out!

These were sold on Fleabay but the deal didn't go through so they are back up for grabs.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

These were sold on Fleabay but the deal didn't go through so they are back up for grabs.

Free to delivery to Canberra (or anywhere in between) on the weekend of the 19/20th of Nov as I will be heading there for the weekend.