User Tag List

Thread: New (and proud) MPS3 owner!

Default New (and proud) MPS3 owner!

Hi all!

Just thought I'd do a proper intro given I've been lurking here the last week getting great help throughout the forum with regards to my recent purchase.

As of Friday, I was, and am a proud new owner of an '08 Black MPS3. The car is a dream to drive, and the power is insane (especially coming from a Honda) - best thing yet is I've yet to even experience what it can really do!

I want to experience the car as is before I even spare a thought at what to change as she's perfect the way she is! But I'm already struggling to hold back the idea of modding her reading this forum!!

No pics yet though as I haven't had the chance! But will put some up when I can!

Congrats on your new ride.. enjoy the forums

Congrats and welcome (Officially)

Existing (and still proud) MPS6 owner - welcomes you!

It's the other way round with my Honda, the Honda power is insane and the MPS is boring hehehe!

Btw, exit this forum now if you wish to keep your MPS stock

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

Ah...hello,

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by levitize View Post
    Hi all!

Just thought I'd do a proper intro given I've been lurking here the last week getting great help throughout the forum with regards to my recent purchase.

As of Friday, I was, and am a proud new owner of an '08 Black MPS3. The car is a dream to drive, and the power is insane (especially coming from a Honda) - best thing yet is I've yet to even experience what it can really do!

I want to experience the car as is before I even spare a thought at what to change as she's perfect the way she is! But I'm already struggling to hold back the idea of modding her reading this forum!!

No pics yet though as I haven't had the chance! But will put some up when I can!
    Welcome to the forum ! I bet you don't last long before your first mod !!! It's like an addiction.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Welcome mate. Great forum with some great advice

Peter "SLIXX"

Thanks for the warm welcome by all! Looking forward to spending many (work) hours learning and getting to know you all!!

Welcome, there is nothing wrong with a stock MPS. Some of us (not a lot of us) on here still have a stock MPS.

Welcome dude, I've had my BK mps3 for 3 weeks and love it to bits and the mods are already on/coming and in the garage :P

Welcome to the forum,wish you luck on holding back on the mods.....

Welcome!

Thanks all, I'm already contemplating on getting an SRI/CAI... *must fight tempatation!!* haha