User Tag List

Thread: What are these wheels?!

Default What are these wheels?!

saw these posted in another thread and wanted to know which wheels they were. 10spoke design, with a bit of concave, offset looks semi aggressive

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6oljja.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	9697  

Is that a wagon ?

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers

3. Default

Yes, its an MPS-converted wagon.

I'm not too sure about the actual wheels in the pic, but i know VMR wheels make one just like it, called V701. About $1200 landed in Aus.

ps: since they don't come in 5x114.3, you might need to go this route if you really want the vmr's: VMR Wheels - MY350Z.COM Forums otherwise check out the Rota Gforce.
    Last edited by laser beam; 01-10-2011 at 01:37 AM.

laser beam, close but definitely dont want to be redrilling.

the wheels look like advan rs.

not sure what wheels they are, but they look really good

They're Advan RZ

dont look like the RZ as the spokes look evenly spaced. but I do think they are advans or the rota version.

the reason I think they look so good also is they seem like 19". 18" the concave wouldnt be as pronounced

Doesn't look evenly spaced to me... haha my eyes must be fried..

either way its either RS or RZ :P

That is FAT. I want one. anyone willing to donate a MPS6 I can cutup and put into a wagon????? hahahah\

Quote Originally Posted by Spudspec View Post
    That is FAT. I want one. anyone willing to donate a MPS6 I can cutup and put into a wagon????? hahahah\
    If you were in Brisbane, I could show you a rolled one for $5k with only 11Kms on it
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

That looks awesome! Anyone know of anymore pics of this?

Tempted to put wheels like this on my 3..

just be mindful that the original pic in my post is of 19" wheels. 18" will never look that good

the ride quality of 19" suck balls tho, so its a trade off. for me, too much for looks over performance, so always 18" wheels for me.

13. Default

Advan RS.

There is a member in Melb who has the RS in 19's. Lives east side. I considered these wheels until I found out the cost.