User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for another MPS 3 2nd gen

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Al doesn't like the Gen IIs and therefore assumes no one else will

Bazinga!

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NQMPS View Post
    Why is that, It's a stock car with only 19,000klm on it in show room condition.
    The only thing both cars have in common is the badge and engine, the car feels like a different car despite making the same power.

However you might prefer the characteristics of the new Gen

I was just asking always been curious how people buy cars without testing them. Before buying my MPS I was actually in the market for an RX8 but after test driving one the RX8 went from 1st on the list to 5th, still in love with its looks though.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

*giggles*

But very true what you say about them being different

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by NQMPS View Post
    Rogue01:
    Yep exactly couldn't agree more. But in my old(er) age I'm starting to like a bit more luxary. I love the low down Torque of the 2.3
    Hmm in that case you should love the new Gen
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Well I picked the car up on Saturday and drove 2300klm from Newcastle to Townsville, What a great trip, what a great car! Was good on fuel too. Getting around 700klm per tank.
    But I did get a speeding ticket , Not too bad as the last one was over 10 years ago.

Congrats on picking up the new car.

Bummer about the ticket. Hope you were having fun when you got caught. QLD or NSW?

Got done just in QLD.

Fckers... Not to bad I hope.

114 in a 100, $200 & 3 points.

No way. Where is Officer discretion? He could have done you for 112km/h. Would have saved you 2 points.

At least you got home safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12