User Tag List

Thread: its amazing what you find when you look..

Default its amazing what you find when you look..

hey all ,
    today i wen to install my newly acquired twm short shifter, ( which wasnt the right part ) when i find that the owner before me installed solid shifter bushes ( bonus) how ever upon looking at the car presale i was told that the only mods were corksport cai & gfb bov, both removed for the sale, i snapped up the bov. since then i have also found cobb springs and now the bushes cant wait to see what i find next hopefully at dp that i havent yet seen is lurking in the engine bay
    hidden aftermarket parts FTW!
    "la fortuna favorisce il coraggioso"
    CP-E TMIC, K&N typhoon SRI , COBB 2way adjustable shifter, TWM bushings, Sure AGS 212g knob, JBR 70a trilogy mounts, JBR boost tubes, Medieval 2.5" TIP, 2XS racepipe, 2XS interior light upgrade, Hypertech , RDA slotted front rotors, DGR coilovers, hotchkis RSB, Ultragauge EM, Work CE28N'S in blaze blue, D1 blue lugs

2. Default

It's like a treasure hunt! I LOVE TREASURE HUNTS!!!

Adrian

And after a bit more research I find that I already own a twm shifter Installed, the very part i was trying to install. win!

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers

Quote Originally Posted by raffa View Post
    And after a bit more research I find that I already own a twm shifter Installed, the very part i was trying to install. win!

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers
    Lawl.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS