User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WA] MPS6 stock 18x7's

Default [WA] MPS6 stock 18x7's

For Sale
    Perth Western Australia (Huntingdale)

Set of four stock MPS6 18x7's +55.
    Two have shagged 225/40's on them that will need replacing, and I have a pair of 50% tread 235/40's that I'll include with the sale (If I get my asking price)

Rims in pretty good nick, one or two slight scratches- not really that bad- none put on them by me (not that it matters really).

$300

0432 059 828

Cheers,
    Aaron

Last edited by MadAussie; 07-10-2011 at 11:10 AM.

If you had a couple of 215/45 tyres half worn I'd take them off your hands.

Yeah sorry man, the 235's came with my new wheels, but got new rubber all round.

Need these gone ASAP. Taking up too much space.

What wheels did you get? Are they black with a red lip? My rear tyres are on their way out but the fronts still have a fair bit to go.
    Wonder if I can get some 215/45 second hand somewhere. New might be too large circumference and not too good for the diff.

Yeah, actually funny story, swapped some Apple Mac hardware gear for a set of Rotas... Usually I'm pretty anti rota, but these things fit beautifully... Needs lowering now, spotted a set of Tanabe springs for the jap spec 6A, so going to give them a crack.
    Need to go get my hands on a decent camera to take some snaps, but this gives you an idea (they sit out of the guards by about 1-2mm on the front, almost flush on the back)
    Last edited by MadAussie; 16-09-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Agree on lowering but they look pretty good. Going coloured Callipers or not?

Well, the calipers will be red, but that's because I've got a set of Evo 8MR brembos for it

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    Well, the calipers will be red, but that's because I've got a set of Evo 8MR brembos for it
    Lucky bastard lol

mate is that stock ride hight on the standard rims?

mine is waaaaay lower and its stock, but its a rough ride, so im thinking the shocks may be a bit tired.

let me know also, what type of rash the rims have. i have one or two bigger scrapes on mine, and would take 2, maybe 4 rims (with tyres removed please if poss).

Ice

ps. more pics of each stock rim plz

Wow I just noticed how high it sits, mine is also stock height atm and sits a little lower

Quote Originally Posted by IceValk85 View Post
    mate is that stock ride hight on the standard rims?

mine is waaaaay lower and its stock, but its a rough ride, so im thinking the shocks may be a bit tired.

let me know also, what type of rash the rims have. i have one or two bigger scrapes on mine, and would take 2, maybe 4 rims (with tyres removed please if poss).

Ice

ps. more pics of each stock rim plz
    Hi mate, come and look at them if you'd like. I'm available after 5ish during the week and all weekends. Only real scrape I've seen on them isn't that deep, most places like Alliance Rim Repair would just buff them out.

I'm not going to separate the set, and I can see if I can pop the remaining tyres off the rims, but I don't have access to a tyre shop so that may not be viable. Sorry.

And yeah, that's completely stock height. Photo might just be making it look odd to you, but it is pretty overlander spec.

Cheers,
    Aaron

Bump, including the spare rubber in the $400 price. Special price!

Le price drop

This is an awesome price guys... I needed ONE of these rims here in Melb a couple of weeks ago, and the only one I could find was $350 for the one rim.

Ended up buying aftermarket as there was simply no other viable option at the time.

Chris.

Yeah it is quite cheap, it's only hard trying to get by someone who actually wants them..

Yeah, I'm just stunned that no one's snapped these up. Are there any Mazda 3/ girls daily forums that anyone knows of that might hold some interest? Taking up too much space and the housemate is whinging about them, lol (He needs more room for his Starion parts, *rolls eyes*)

OHR man I wish I had the cash. My missus grazed a rim the other week, and it stands out like dogs balls.. Will have a chat to her tonight.

Ozmazdaclub.com. Ozmazda.com. Maybe the Astina forums. Or EBay!

19. Default

Im keen on these wheels. But im in Sydney any chance you could arrange to ship them? I dont care for the tyres so can keep them or sell them separately.

If you can arrange shipping to Sydney 2209 can you let me know a total price?

Cheers

Sorry for not getting back to you mate - don't really have the time to arrange postage and getting it to somewhere that can send it sorry. If these are still here in a fortnight I'll let you know though.

Price drop to $300. This includes the spare rubber. Extremely cheap set of wheels people.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast