User Tag List

Thread: Adjustable coilovers for Gen1 MPS3 with 12 months Australian Supplier Warranty

Default Adjustable coilovers for Gen1 MPS3 with 12 months Australian Supplier Warranty

Item: ISC N1 Adjustable coilovers for Gen1 MPS3 still with 12 months Warranty

Item Condition: Near BRAND SPANKING NEW (only 5 days or use on the car as of this post). I will be putting my factory sussy back in this weekend.

Reason for selling: The Mrs and my little 4 year old feel that the ride is too stiff for their liking. If I had things my way, I would keep them, the car handles like its on rails! The ride is a little stiffer than factory at the lowest dampening, and can be cranked 32 clicks up to super hard for the race track. Regretful sale :-( but the lucky buyer will certainly not be disappointed.

Price and price conditions: $950

Postage or pickup welcome: Postage $50

Extra Info: The spring rates are 8kg front springs, 6kg rear springs. For more info about these coilovers, see here ISC COILOVERS. I will provide the original purchase receipt with the coilovers for warranty purposes. The spring preload and the height adjustments are separate on these, so you can have dozens of configs. Factory rims running 225 wide tyres will not require guard rolling, the tyres sit inside the guards by about 1mm when you set these to the absolute lowest setting, which is VERY Low. Heighest setting is a little higher than stock height.

Contact: Faizal: 0424 420 461 / faizal.ramzan@gmail.com, or PM Me

Pictures: The suspension is currently on the car, but I will be taking it out and putting my stock ones back this weekend, so these will have had only 1 week of use in total since new. You get all the items in the picture attached (yes those are shorter end links for the front suspension :-))
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fuz; 15-09-2011 at 12:13 PM.
    FUZ - Black '06 Mazda 3 MPS
    ======================
    Visit BruiserFightWear.com.au for cool TAPOUT clothing

Price dropped to $900 with $50 shipping. I have also attached another pic of how it looks on the car...

Price dropped to $800 ono inclusive of shippinng anywhere in Australia. Still have 11 months warranty on these. Cheers - Fuz

--sold--

5. Default

Nice meeting you bro !...