User Tag List

Thread: Any NSW guys know this car?

Default Any NSW guys know this car?

2006 MAZDA 6 MPS GG Series 2 Private Cars For Sale in NSW - carsales.com.au

Got a friend in the market for an MPS6 and this one caught his eye

Cheers,

Dan
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Nope but if he is serious I can go look, it isn't a million miles away from me. However I am no mechanic by any stretch.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy. Might take you up on that. He's just sold his car so looking at getting either an MPS6 or a Liberty GT (needs something a bit larger than what he had due to family commitments)

I will double check with him and make sure he's serious about this one and maybe shoot you a PM. I think he'd just want someone to give it an eyeball and make sure it's clean, doesn't smoke with turbo seal issues, and doesn't feel like it's about to fall apart as soon as he gets it shipped to Melb lol

Much appreciated mate.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Nope but if he is serious I can go look, it isn't a million miles away from me. However I am no mechanic by any stretch.

I was going to make the same offer my experience with a 6 is limited to the 10 minutes I had in fats' car

Where is Mitch?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

You guys rock

As an FYI won't be able to do it this weekend.

Btw there was a 6 at Hornsby Honda for sub 20k in black as well.

Thanks mate I'll let him know.

Might get him to maybe sign up and PM you guys direct if ok?

As an FYI, the car he just sold is a True Red MPS3 Gen I. Sold to one of our new members, pending a few final details . So he's a fellow MPS brother already (just not a member.... And yes I've told him to sign up a few times but I don't think he's the car club sort).

He sold it (regrettably) because he wants something a little more family friendly and not quite as harsh as the 3. Is a beautifully maintained car and hopefully its soon to be new owner gets much joy out of it

Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 14-09-2011 at 12:55 PM.

8. Default

Hi Guys,

I would be the one Dan was talking about. Upgrading to the larger MPS6!

Really appreciate the offers to swing past and check the car out for me. Very kind!
    Will not take you up on that just yet though, as I have a few more things to check out yet.

Will advise and PM accordingly if I need to take up the kind offers.

Thanks again fella's!

Shan