User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakin plates

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    LAKIN Custom Plate Brackets, Add some CLASS to your car

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I've ordered a few different plate holders from Philip over the years, highly recommend him. Great product and great service
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

I don't think he has one for the 6 like the 3 does he? Last time I checked I would have to send my bracket down to measure it up. Hate the stupid pimple

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    I don't think he has one for the 6 like the 3 does he? Last time I checked I would have to send my bracket down to measure it up. Hate the stupid pimple
    Philip normally tries to find a local car to measure up if he doesn't have a bracket for that model. Maybe he couldn't find a local one at that time. Might be worth asking again to see if he's had any luck finding one locally
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123