User Tag List

Thread: Injen CAI + Sure sidewinder. any suggestion?

Default Injen CAI + Sure sidewinder. any suggestion?

HI, guys

any one have reviews of Injen CAI + Sure sidewinder conbination? it gonna sucks?

and recently, i am planning to install them and plus sure rear engine mount, sure short cut, streetuni side engine mount,sure anchors.

any suggestion about them?

this is my first time to mod my car, hope every thing is going well. and is tunning necenssery at this stage? i want to save money to do tunning when i am ready to move on DP

thanks for any comments

(from Adelaide)

Umm shouldn't need tunning for the time being depends how long you want to leave it before you put the dp on.

Can i ask which side engine mount you got and why you felt you needed it? I think i might get these soon too but dont want the vibrations.

James

The streetunit mounts come as a set. Can't buy them seperately. Would be good to hear what you think of them since my drivers side (Transmission) mount needs replacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Umm shouldn't need tunning for the time being depends how long you want to leave it before you put the dp on.

Can i ask which side engine mount you got and why you felt you needed it? I think i might get these soon too but dont want the vibrations.

James
    I've been running around for 2 months with an intake, tmic and dp

But get tune done after all your mods for best result
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

i got both side mounts, one for transmission and one for cylinder. i do not like virations while driving and they may let me feel more soild when i speed up

So the driver side mount is the transmission mount and the passenger side mount is for cylinder?

Quote Originally Posted by cobinwei View Post
    i got both side mounts, one for transmission and one for cylinder. i do not like virations while driving and they may let me feel more soild when i speed up
    Is this meant to say i dont mind? How much more vibes are there compared to stock?
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is this meant to say i dont mind? How much more vibes are there compared to stock?
    if we say daily driving u do not need worry about vibration. I drive my dear very hard