User Tag List

Thread: Wheels Painted, Coilovers on! What do you think?

Default Wheels Painted, Coilovers on! What do you think?

Hey guys & gals,
    Finally had a chance to take a couple of quick photos of the car now with the painted rims and coilovers...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2085 (240x177).jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	9502   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2084 (230x171).jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	9503  

Have just realised the pics attached aren't that great....need some help with this as i am reducing the size of the files down to meet with the website guidelines and they come out shite...unless i'm doing something radically wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Have just realised the pics attached aren't that great....need some help with this as i am reducing the size of the files down to meet with the website guidelines and they come out shite...unless i'm doing something radically wrong.<BR>
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

3. Default

love it! colour of the car is really sexy and the rims!! Is that the stock Celestial Blue? Looks real nice dude absolutley love it.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

forgot to ask, how does it handle with the coilovers? contemplating getting these for my car real soon!

Try hosting the photo offsite on Photobucket or Imageshack, then copy and paste the [IMG] section

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

What Troy said, but from the looks of the postage stamps, looking real good mate.

Will have to get you and Muzza's CB GENII together. 2 quite different approaches to styling.

Can't wait till I get mine done.

Gotta give a +1 to the colour of your car. Is that standard?

Hey 11gen,
    Yep standard CB...just really clean! Coilovers are a dream. Had the OEM suspension with kings springs before and even though it handled better it definately hardened the ride. The coil overs make the handling better again but you don't feel the bumps as hard....briliant VFM mod!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Thanks Slix

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Hey Troy,
    Top job man...thanks for the tips re: posting some decent pics. I hope this works!! I think i'm the World's WORST computer nurd!Pictures by mpsbne - Photobucket

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Hey Brad,
    Thanks for the tip...re-posted in photobucket....much easier.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Hover over the picture, the little box appears.
    Double click the IMG text (copied appears)
    The Paste into your thread.

[ (This little bit says IMG) ]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/mpsbne/DSCF2085.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

On a side note - can anyone confirm that the oem suspension set-up on the MPS suits a standard Mazda 3. Going to sell these and need to know how i should target the ad.

Looks hawt! Very nice!

Looks hot

12. Default

Very nice indeed.

thanks everyone..loving it