User Tag List

Thread: maf diametre fore sure products

Default maf diametre fore sure products

hey everyone i need the internal MAF diametre for sure products and if anyones is running there set up with hypertech tune wat intake did they select??? cheers

Hey Will,

Found this on Mazdaspeedforums posted by Mark from Street Unit (retailers of Sure).

----------------

The inside diameter of the housing where the MAF sensor sits is ~ 2.65" +/- .008.

At MAF housing entry, the ID is 3.5", then velocity stacked down to 2.72" +/- when the air passes the air straightener.

Once past the sensor, the housing ID gradually expands back to the ID of the silicone connector.

-----------------

And I found this thread on mazdas247 which didn't end up with an answer.

Need a map suggestion Aeros+Hypertech

----------------

What I would do is email Hypertech at techsupport@Hypertech.com and ask them. Sounds like they're getting a Sure intake to test anyway, they may know straight up what matches the current version of the Hypertech best.

Good luck!

Edit: According to the Sure Facebook page Hypertech will be releasing an update to their programmer which covers the following Sure intake part numbers SURE0113-1, SURE0113-2, SURE0113-3, SURE0113-5.

Alejandro (Nirvandan) may be following this with some interest too, he may know more info
    Last edited by TD; 26-08-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Hey dan cheers for that yeh emailed them.... My intakes isn't in that catagorie I hav 103xxx spewin hopfully they can get back to me with the map tune I need