User Tag List

Thread: CPE Downpipe dimensions

Default CPE Downpipe dimensions

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of trying to order the CPE Downpipe. I just wanted to know the approximate dimensions of the DP. i.e 30 x 30 x 30 in inches or cm.

Thanks guys.

Thats actually harder to work out than you think, since it bends all over the place, and has two hanger arms hanging off it.

For a cubic measurement it would be around 100cm x 40cm x 20cm, though that is a guesstimate.

Yeah, I figured it would've been hard to work out, but the shipping courier I was planning on using has that as a method to calculate the costs. -_-'

I still have the carton mine came in.

116 x 35 x 40 cm.

Shipping weight = 10kg.

Not a bad guess

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Not a bad guess
    Haha, not bad at all!

Quote Originally Posted by guitar69 View Post
    I still have the carton mine came in.

116 x 35 x 40 cm.

Shipping weight = 10kg.
    Convenient, thanks champ!

Oh, and good luck tomorrow at RPW!
    Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 21-08-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Hehe someone is trying to use a shipping redirect!

Dunno what you're talking about.

Hey Chuckie, any reason you chose the Cp-e dp over say the corksport? I've been doing some research and they are close to double the price. When you add the Cat was yours around the $700 mark? If you don't mind me asking.

Hey bud, not a problem.

Here's a glimpse on why I made my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by kagerou View Post
    You wont be able to weld a cat into the corksport downpipe, so scrap that idea, plus it is only a downpipe, while the cp-e one is a downpipe and midpipe together as one piece

if you get the corksport downpipe, it will bolt up to the factory mid pipe and cat back, but if you change to a corksport mid pipe, then you have to decide whether you will change the cat back later on, and the brand

because they have two mid pipe designs, one for their own brand of cat back (80mm), and one for stock fitment aftermarket cat backs (65mm). the cp-e will connect to pretty every other cat back on the american market

unless you are planning on big power, then the brand will make **** all difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    CP_E. Simple. Only a single pipe, rather than CS dual pipe. Dual Cats. And mates up direct to the CP_E catback exhaust. Optimizes the limited available space nicely.
    To summate, it was pretty much out of convenience. By the by, no it most certainly did not end up being around the $700 mark lol.

Hope that helped a bit!
    Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 14-09-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

I paid $11-1200 for my CP-E DP at the time, just for reference

Value for money Rog?

Less $ is better. I had a full turbo back exhaust and TIP fitted at the same time, so it made a big difference (earlier boost and quicker spool) I'm happy with it. After you see all that comes out it's a lot simpler and neater, the stock downpipe and associated pieces can be heavy and bulky. I've spent a fair bit on my car so it wasn't much thought to get a DP and exhaust really.