User Tag List

Thread: Trade my BRAND new SURE Motorsports AEROS for CP-E Xcel Nano SRI?

Default Trade my BRAND new SURE Motorsports AEROS for CP-E Xcel Nano SRI?

Hey guys, just found out that the CP-E Xcel Nano Short Ram Intake (Edge Autosport) is $204.05 + $60 to shipping from Perth. They gave me the wrong quotes for shipping at the start and the price was $325 with USPS and $400 with UPS. I thought it was too expensive and I went ahead and purchased the SURE Motorsports AEROS (Aeros? // SURE Motorsports // Mazda Performance Equipment) which is in Stealth Black. I really prefer the looks of the CP-E Xcel Nano because of the 3" mandrel bent aluminum elbow unlike the silicone on the SURE Motorsports AEROS.

The SURE Motorsports AEROS is $269/$342 with USPS and $370 with FedEx while the CP-E Xcel Nano is $306.05. I am willing to swap with anyone if interested, you can purchase it from Edge Autosport yourself and then trade with me or we can figure something out.

I have a Mazda 6 MPS therefore I need the CP-E Xcel Nano for the Mazda 6 MPS (Mazdaspeed 6). The SURE Motorsports AEROS will fit both the 3 and 6.

Please let me know if yourself or anyone you know is interested!

CP-E Xcel Nano Short Ram Intake is actually $204.05 + $60 shipping, JP Alonso from Edge Autosport just notified me of this!
    Last edited by High on PSI; 20-08-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: CP-E Xcel Nano price

AEROS SRI is $189, shipping was $153 with USPS???

Yeah $153 or there is a 6-10 day no insurance for $80

Yup thats what i picked....cheapo lol

JP from Edge Autosport has just notified me that the CP-E Xcel Nano for the MS6 is $204.05 + $60 for postage to Australia. Therefore being cheaper so if anyone wants to grab a good deal.. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    Yeah $153 or there is a 6-10 day no insurance for $80
    Thats what I paid and arrived in 8 days no probs

just out of curiosity how large is the MAF diameter on the AEROS?

im looking for one of these, is the item still available? new/used? im willing to work something out...

Yup I still have it!
    Last edited by High on PSI; 28-09-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Yeah I'm interested in a SRI and TIP, not really concerned whether it's a CP-e, Cobb or Sure.

Hey guys, just found out that the CP-E Xcel Nano Short Ram Intake (Edge Autosport) is $204.05 + $60 to shipping from Perth. They gave me the wrong quotes for shipping at the start and the price was $325 with USPS and $400 with UPS. I thought it was too expensive and I went ahead and purchased the SURE Motorsports AEROS (Aeros? // SURE Motorsports // Mazda Performance Equipment) which is in Stealth Black. I really prefer the looks of the CP-E Xcel Nano because of the 3" mandrel bent aluminum elbow unlike the silicone on the SURE Motorsports AEROS.

The SURE Motorsports AEROS is $269/$342 with USPS and $370 with FedEx while the CP-E Xcel Nano is $306.05. I am willing to swap with anyone if interested, you can purchase it from Edge Autosport yourself and then trade with me or we can figure something out.

I have a Mazda 6 MPS therefore I need the CP-E Xcel Nano for the Mazda 6 MPS (Mazdaspeed 6). The SURE Motorsports AEROS will fit both the 3 and 6.

Please let me know if yourself or anyone you know is interested!

CP-E Xcel Nano Short Ram Intake is actually $204.05 + $60 shipping, JP Alonso from Edge Autosport just notified me of this!

Sometimes the looks don't help with performance to a well engineer product that looks ok and does a better job ????
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Sometimes the looks don't help with performance to a well engineer product that looks ok and does a better job ????
    Imo they both look great! I just realised the SURE Aeros SRI comes with an air straightener while the cp-e doesn't. So I've decided to keep it as my car is decked out with SURE Motorsports products anyway, sorry too anyone that had an interest in this...

Imo they both look great! I just realised the SURE Aeros SRI comes with an air straightener while the cp-e doesn't. So I've decided to keep it as my car is decked out with SURE Motorsports products anyway, sorry too anyone that had an interest in this...
    Just a small note if you have the cat removed you may get CEL if you don't that's fine, but if you do remove it you may need to make some ECU adjustments to clear the cel from coming on...
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Just a small note if you have the cat removed you may get CEL if you don't that's fine, but if you do remove it you may need to make some ECU adjustments to clear the cel from coming on...
    Sorry, what?