User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Carpet Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    I'd be interested in price for a full interior including seats (half leather). Exterior gets a little bit of love but not the interior...
    What Dan said!! Certainly would like some prices. Sounds like a bit if interest. I guess there's only so many cars he can do in a day.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I reckon that's an awsome idea...when do yas wanna do it?

3. Default

This is a top idea guys, maybe we should look into it here in ACT too

Ben (my Brother) should be signing up to the forums tonight guys, he'll be able to have a chat to us about the detail packages he offers etc. watch this space!

Interested for sure! Top idea

6. Default

For me I am just after carpet and seats done nothing more nothing less

7. Default Perfection Detailing

Hi guys, my brother tells me you might want to engage my services.

Sorry for the delay in getting on here, I would love to come and detail some cars for you all. I prefer phone calls because it's easier for me to explain what I do, but I shall have a shot at it here first. If you would like to call you can catch me on 0410 7 666 85. ben's the name.

For an interior detail I would charge $150/car, and would do a full vacume (seats/floor mats/floor and boot) and wet wipe down (everything gets touched except your foor lining (which can be spot cleaned) and your seat belts). I get into every single nook and crany, dash/centre console/door pockets/cup holders/air vents/every nob and dial etc etc.

Then I would pre spray/shampoo/clense and deodorise all the fabric. Vinyl and leather both get pre sprayed (with different chemicals, I use a solvent based degreaser on vinyl and a ph neutral water based degreaser on the leather) and aggitated with a soft scrubber, to maximise the removal of stains/dirt/grit. Leather would be fed with Malco, full of good restoration and protection oils. Vinyl can be dressed (I prefer it w/out but its your car, price is same either way) to make it shiny. All windows cleaned (product used safe on tint).

I have worked as a detailer for 7 years, running the Sparkles car detailing @ indooroopilly. Managing the shop was good, taught me heaps! I started mobile around 5 years ago, and pretty much worked 2 jobs until a few months ago when I quite my managers position. So quality wise I can gaurantee you will be very happy. Thats the thing in this industry, nearly everyone says they do the same thing as the next guy, but the quality varies so widley, and I am frequently being told that my work is the best people have ever had done and that their previous guy never cleaned this area or that.

When I am done, if there is anything that you would like to me have another bit of a go at I am always happy to keep working until you feel I have done an exellent job. In 5 years I've only had 2 customers take me up on that offer. Out of 5000 odd details that speaks for itself.

As for doing it in one spot I'm easy. I'm happy to do 5 in 1 spot or 5 in 5 spots. I love driving, so going from house to house is no biggie. An interior only would take around 2 hrs. I work 7 days per week at the moment, just need a few days notice. I start as early as 5am, and work until whenever the cars are spotless!

Facebook page is facebook.com/perfectiondetailing or call on 0410 7 666 85. email is ben@perfectiondetailing.net.au

Love to hear from you all

Hey Ben, I just need all the floor carpets shampooed, plus my front seats "wet" cleaned. Can you price that? Can you also price a group booking, say 5 cars?

9. Default

Hi Yeldarb,

Price for you would depend on a few things, the condition of the floor and front seats, do they need to be vacumed first, do you have floor mats and if so would you like them done, would you like the boot done?

I normally offer $5/car discound on multiple cars, but seeing as you are from my brothers club and I'd be cleaning 5 cars I am willing to extend that to $10/car for jobs over $100.

Ben

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Maybe not the right area but I also wanted to let you all know I have a tinter who works for me and does exquisite work. He is happy to tint as dark as you want, up to 35% (darkest legal in qld) or up to 5% if it is a track car. Lifetime Gaurantee, factory fitted tint (removal of the door trim and rear parcel shelf if neccisary, just like your mazda dealer would do). He has done several of my own personal cars, and many for my customers. His work can be viewed also on my facebook page facebook.com/perfectiondetailing

I've just had my wifes Liberty done in 20% and needless to say im very happy with the work. Standard per car price is $300, but as I said, I will ask what he can do for a few cars in one sitting if anyone is interested.

Cool, will need to see if we still have some interest.

My car is 2 years old, gets driven everyday, gets vacuumed once every couple of months. Has mats that need doing, front seats only.

This morning a terrible smell, like rotting fruit. Couldn't find anything. Cleaned everything out, smell is gone, but comes back when the car is closed for a few days. That's why I tried the moisture absorber. Thought that mould was growing somewhere.

How man cars could you do on a Saturday?

Will need to set a date in the next few weeks.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Sounds like we should make a thread in the QLD cruise section? let the club see it and if we've got enough guys to make a day/bbq of it we'll get it all sorted with details etc?

12. Default

I am still keen for this might go a full interior detail for mine maybe. I am keen for a day of it with BBQ and Drinks... I would like mine done before AFD though (Oct 2nd)

13. Default

Hi Yeldarb,

Did you want the boot shampooed? Would you like/need me to vacume the car before I shampoo it? (the floor/mats and front 2 seats that it).

How many cars I can do depends on the jobs I would be doing to them. Normally I start from 5am, but I'm not so sure you're going to want to be all in 1 spot at that time. If i were to start @ 8am and we said 2 hrs per car, then 5 cars between then and 6pm. It really depends on the jobs. I would normally allow 2 hrs for a full int/detail.

Ben

Big thanks to Ben at Perfection Detailing. He came out this morning, a Sunday at 8 ( on the dot!!).

He did the boot, boot liner, front seats, all the mats, floor carpet, coffee stained drink holder , leather conditioning on the front seats plus a little love for the steering wheel.

Really energetic about what he does, he has a turbo in the family (Subaru, "cough") so has a passion like us.

The car smells fantastic. No longer the smelly socks. And he cleaned out a stain on the drivers seat, one
    I've been embarrassed about for a while, but couldn't rid myself (its got nothing to do with the color, i was just worried to try too many products to remove it...)

I'm not sure how dirty the water was from the wet/dry Vac, bet it was filthy.

Nice work Ben!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

15. Default

Thats great Brad, definately motivated me into looking into getting both our cars done

16. Default

Hmmmm still need to get mine done... Another thing to add to the list when I get back from Thailand

17. Default

Cheers Brad, It's a cliche but I really do pride myself on my work. I crave posative feedback, so thanks a million! Look forward to detail again for you whenever you need.

Ben
    0410 7 666 85

Just like to say a big thanks and another shout out to Ben @ Perfection Detailing.

My Mum's 4 year old Mazda 3 Neo has had a pretty good life, but alas too many visits by the 2 and 4 yo grandchildren polluted the back seat and gave it that "smelly kids" odour. Old dried milk, biscuits, just the general detritus left by children, Ben has more than cleaned, he has rescured Mum's little runabout.

It looks new and more importantly, SMELL's new.

If you ever want to sell your car, give it to Ben for a couple of hours. You won't regret!

Thanks Ben, top work mate, the MPS will be due again soon!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Indians at my local shopping centre do a bloody great job for $20 a seat. And it dries in 5 minutes.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Cool, will need to see if we still have some interest.

My car is 2 years old, gets driven everyday, gets vacuumed once every couple of months. Has mats that need doing, front seats only.

This morning a terrible smell, like rotting fruit. Couldn't find anything. Cleaned everything out, smell is gone, but comes back when the car is closed for a few days. That's why I tried the moisture absorber. Thought that mould was growing somewhere.

How man cars could you do on a Saturday?

Will need to set a date in the next few weeks.
    Check that your A/C condenser is sending the drops outside properly.

High chance being in brissy that'd be part of it.

Anyway, thread related I've found that those hire woolies steam cleaners do a fantastic job if you want to go nuclear on your carpets.
    I also picked up one of those handheld dyson vacs and I highly recommend one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast