User Tag List

Thread: Mps6 cai

Default Mps6 cai

What do you guys reckon is the best CAI for the MPS 6?

Or would a short ram intake be a better option?

Any help would be appreciated

Hey EDZMPS, the search option can be very helpful.
    Google is also very helpful as you will find alot of information from other forums too.
    Here's a start http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/tech-...ir-intake.html

To be honest, I don't think there's a "BEST" CAI, as 99% of them does it's required job. But if you were looking at which CAI is the most popular, I'd say the CPE Cold air intake would take the cake. The difficult thing is trying to order one in, as there aren't many vendors in Australia that do them. MPS Garage I believe has them, but there are multiple horror stories with that store, and importing them overseas costs an arm and a leg due to shipping rates. The best way to get one is probably by Ebay or buying them from a member directly.

Short ram intakes are great as they're relatively cheap and easy to install / maintain. The disadvantage of it is increased temperatures in the engine bay, unless you isolate the filter with a divider.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

yea ive read stories of mpsgarage haha not good

id prbly lean more towards the cai so ill have a look at the cpe one

for ur help guys