User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how rude of me :)

Thumbs up how rude of me :)

New to this Forum and already asking questions and didnt even say hello.I bought my 2006 mps 3 about a week ago and I LOVE THIS CAR. Its true red in colour so it must go faster . What a great club already read some great info and feel right at home already .

I just turned 40 so people would say im having a mid life crisis, i believe life is just starting especially with this awsome little car i love it. Its an honour to be here and the tips and help about my car is just amazing.....thanks so much for such a welcoming and helpful site.......Thanks.....dave

Dave!

Enjoy your stay! Any questions you may have usually gets answered rather quickly so fire them off! Any pics of your 3? Cruises come and go so when the next one comes along, raise your hand!

Thanks Chuckie i Appreciate it . Im up North Until Thursday this week im working in the mining Game, so when i get home i'll update my proflie and get some pics. the car is all Standard for now. i'll have to slip money into it when the wifes not watching lol. Prolly start with a downpipe or something i guess not sure....anyway mate thanks for the welcome

Geeze Dave...

Haha, welcome mate and glad we could help sort out a good mechanic for ya. Some things to tell the wife which may help

All stock MPS exhausts are crap...yours has a hole in it and needs to be replaced...including the downpipe, cheapest option is a 3" mandrel bent
    It is very dangerous to over-boost...so you'll need a gauge to monitor your boost.
    The turbo is smoking...you'll need a new one, the biggest one is on sale this week only
    Your stock TMIC has a crack in it, you'll need another...what do you know...its also on sale.
    It's dangerous to have handling like a boat...you NEED lowered suspension to be safer on the road.

There are ways to justify everything!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

HAHAHA......LOVE your work, i'll get there mate just will take a little time.....love your attack though, so if you dont mind i'll use a few of those hehehe.....cheers rogwick.....SEE i told you i feel like im home already....i'll say it again GOD I LOVE THIS CAR lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    There are ways to justify everything!
    i've yet to work out a way to justify speeding tickets
    glad to see you're enjoying the car dave
    downpipe is a good start, better engine note, more grunt down low and up top!
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Its Funny all i can think about is this car sitting in my garage i dont miss her AT ALL lol .......cheers Sarcastic I LOVE IT HERE, and of course im getting no owrk done here what so ever....

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    i've yet to work out a way to justify speeding tickets
    If you were a hot blonde young girl that would probably help
    I just keep telling my girlfriend my car needs new stuff (insert reason here)
    She caught on pretty quick
    I just be honest and say "CAUSE I WANT IT!" ...now she just frowns when I buy stuff and I give her a huge smile...

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Hi and welcome

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

LOVE IT.......When i get home paying for VIP and i want my sticker lol....Gotta Start Somewhere ......and thanks everyone for the big Welcome.... this is a lot less posh than the BMW site i was a member off.... Talk about a Money pit of a car.....Ive sold it and forgotten already.....Cheers Everyone

Speaking Of Down Pipes Where do i get one in Perth ? Spoke to Cypher Industries he said he installs them But doesnt supply one, Anyone got any ideas where to get a Down pipe from ??? Im lost lol

3 options
    a forum PM to 2XS would be my suggestion
    2nd: get a CPE one from MPS garage (has potential to take a while )
    3rd: get a CPE one from Edge Autosport (need high flow cat tho)

2XS Racing

BOOM! 2XS is also on the forums, so hit him up if you need anything parts wise.

Also, though it never works, a good justification to your spending needs or to the question of "Why do you need to buy that?". To quote the Simpsons, "SHUT UP! THAT'S WHY!"

Expect a backhand if you're inexperienced.

We're still working out how much it would cost to ship from Edge Autosport, so if you're interested, as soon as we get a response from them we'll let you know. Reason why is they mark down their gear from CPE, which is always a bonus.
    Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 08-08-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Welcome to the forums Dave.

Watch out for those crazy people over there in WA lol.

15. Default

Welcome Dave

Thanks Guys......I'll have a chat so to speak and hello lilred and Blackbetty thanks for the welcome

You have the wrong car, didn't anyone tell you Perth is the 6MPS capital of the world?

Welcome Dave. They did tell you that attending our cruises is compulsory, didn't they?

hehehe i'll be there i'll Be Stock but hey its all about the love

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    New to this Forum and already asking questions and didnt even say hello.I bought my 2006 mps 3 about a week ago and I LOVE THIS CAR. Its true red in colour so it must go faster . What a great club already read some great info and feel right at home already .

I just turned 40 so people would say im having a mid life crisis, i believe life is just starting especially with this awsome little car i love it. Its an honour to be here and the tips and help about my car is just amazing.....thanks so much for such a welcoming and helpful site.......Thanks.....dave
    Like my avatar says "....it's not a mid life crisis ..." welcome !
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

If i Am having a midlife Crisis its a damn good one thanks for the welcome naasif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast