User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how rude of me :)

Welcome Dave. I also drive a 2006 3MPS. If you are having a mid life crisis at 40 I dont know what I'm having at age 66!

Well with that Alan Im feeling right at Home hehe Thanks for the Welcome mate !

Welcome Dave, you rude fcker!!!

kidding...Hope you enjoy the forum!

hahahaha my thoughts exactly still here at work thinking how to convince my wife to do mods to the new little beast thanks for the welcome Yeldarb Im loving this place. I FLY HOME FROM WORK TODAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    hahahaha my thoughts exactly still here at work thinking how to convince my wife to do mods to the new little beast thanks for the welcome Yeldarb Im loving this place. I FLY HOME FROM WORK TODAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I've been modding in pieces, bit by bit. Or I eBay old stuff I don't need (stock wheels/exhaust). I don't want to impact us financially with massive purchases (although I would love to). Got to sell some camera gear next for some more technical bits.

Good luck with the negotiations.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

yeah not sure where im gonna start , prolly DP and Pod of some kind small changes she wont notice hehehe ....see how i go mate .....wish me luck......Cheers

OK as promised joined VIP and took some pics of new little beast when i got home Thursday ......YAY also did the MAF cleaning thing was getting a BEEP noise from dash after i did it ???? no display on dash ???? so disconnected battery again and now its gone completely??? Anyone know what that is ??? did it reset the CPU ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11114.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	9352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11112.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	9353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11113.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	9354  

8. Default

Looks great, bet you happy with your new little toy

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you bet now to go wax it lol no cut and polisg though will rip the paint straight off just a simple no 1 wax to make that red SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEE might even go a little faster

Lots of good info in the detailing section of the forums on getting your car nice and shiny. Also check out ZAS (site sponsor). If you have swirl marks and holograms in your paint, there are ways to get rid of them without going overboard

Thanks Caffeine used to own a detailing business years ago cause my car is true red you gotta be very careful on what was you use i waxed it today and has come out well im pretty happy with the outcome ....thanks again mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12