User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CP-E Xcel Nano or similar for Mazda 6 MPS

Correct.

When you sign up at Shipito you'll be able to put your home address for Shipito to send to you.

Hey PSI man/woman, Shipito in brief...

1. Shipito offer several account type. For you, go "INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES". It's a one off service of US$8.50.
    2. Once you have joined them, in your account you will find a mailing address specific to you. It will look like this:

Bradley Hall - Ericsson
    c/o Eastbiz Corp.

4310 W. 190th St.
    Suite # 12345
    Torrance, CA 90504
    USA

3. Take note of the Suite number, that is your unique address.
    4. One hiccup here is that they may ask for copies of ID, utility bills, phone bills etc. It’s to prevent fraud when using Credit Cards. Try using PayPal.
    4. Join up with CP-e, but start a new account, make a new Hotmail address and maybe use your girlfirends/boyfriends name. This will ensure CP-e won't join the dots and work out your an Australian. (they probably won't, but I'm a bit paranoid).
    5.Order what you want. Put in the address that Shipito gave you (like the example above).
    6. Also, give them Shipito's general phone number. Some American websites demand it as proof they're American. I think this is it - (702) 871-8678. If CP-E ring it thoughit , Shipitto (East Biz) won't have any idea, won’t represent you, so make sure you keep all you correspondence via email at CP-e.
    7. Some American companies don't charge shipping for US states so that bit might be free to Shipito.
    8. Once you get confirmation from CP-e of your order, they should email you a tracking number. There is a place for that in Shipito. They then know to expect it and will advise you when it arrives.
    9. When it does arrive they will email you and also take a picture of the parcel, so you can view it for damage and also confirm it is for you.
    10. You can then choose how you want to freight it. They give you several companies, DHL, USPS, FedEx etc, with different rates based on the weight of the parcel, how quick you want it. The rates seem to be very competitive, especially if you’re ever got a price from a US store who only offer you one courier. I suppose Shipito get good rates from these companies.
    11. When you chose your freight, thanks to the benefits on time warp (and the International date line) you can bet they’ve have it in the post the next day. As an example, I chose my freight on a Friday, I had it Tuesday and only used USPS.
    12. They will send you the tracking number, from there it’s smooth sailing (as long as the Customs Form doesn’t claim it’s not over AUD$1000).
    13. Then it’s just plugging in the tracking number into the couriers website and hitting refresh about 20 times a day seeing where in the world it is…J

Hope that helps. You’re welcome to PM me.

Stuff MPSG.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

You sir, are a God.

Though I wouldn't count MPSG out completely, I managed to ring them up a few days ago to help me out with ordering a DP and they were very helpful, even going as far as to offer quick delivery if I was to order in the next few days.

Aaron's quite helpful, at least in my opinion, but they may be different cases.

Here is my Cpe intake:

I would also love the downpipe but it's Alot of cash, then would need to upgrade the fuel pump internals... maybe next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12