User Tag List

Thread: Perth Detailers?

Default Perth Detailers?

I'm looking for someone here or somewhere else to detail my baby!

What I want is...
    - Stone chips repaired
    - A few body scratches from people walking past my car and scratching the panels etc with there keys / zips from jackets etc. repaired
    - Swirl marks removed
    - Polished?

Pretty much want to bring the car back to top notch! Been wanting to do it since I bought it, but really have to get it done now as alot of visual mods are on its way!

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by High on PSI; 05-08-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Call Mark from Freedom Car Care

0413 711 611

He's based up in Clarkson and I believe a few people from WA have already used his services, myself included. The guy certainly knows what he's doing, and to sell you on it more, ZAS (Site sponsor) personally recommended him.

Mark is great and very passionate about his work. I will vouch for him 100%

I use Zac from Gleam on Detailing...has detailed my MPS twice now and I couldnt be more happy.

Contact is: 0422 198 917

Does Mark or Zac have a website? Where I can find prices and details on what they do (packages) etc. Does they fix stone chips and small dinks?
    I'll call if not

Best to call Zac mate as I dont think he has a website. Nice guy, and also an avid 4wd enthusiast which ticked the boxes for me haha

If you mention that you heard of him through me (Jarryd) I think he will knock 30% off the price, but to put cost into perspective I paid $170 for the entire exterior of the car to be washed/waxed/polished, the interior got very extensively done, im talking down to meticulously cleaning air con vents which is a pet hate of mine to clean, boot, engine bay detailed. All up he spent close to 4 hours working on it in my garage and it was like having a brand spanking new car. Very good attention to detail!

Jarryd

7. Default

i think classic car detailers are also good one.