User Tag List

Thread: Going to Buy Gray Gen 1

1. Default Going to Buy Gray Gen 1

Hi Everyone!

Im intending to buy an 07/08 gen 1 with as little km's as possible for under 25k, found some in qld,...seems to be alot cheaper to buy interstate+fewer km's, has enyone bought one back to victoria? hard process? heard to drive it back get roadworthy, then get rego credit, then put that on Vic Rego, also has mazda sorted out the oil seals on the 07/08 models or is it still an issue?

any help with differences between 07/08 would be much appreciated....

that 08 in qld is a bargain .. you will have to take out 12 months rego in vic they dont transfer the remainder of the interstate rego. better to ship it back ,took me 22 hrs with 4 hrs sleep in yass truck stop a few yrs ago from gold coast
    Last edited by desssa; 04-08-2011 at 08:00 PM.

3. Default

Have much fun driving it back though?!.... Ive been looking at a lot of cars and cant seem to find anything that fits the bill as much as a gen 1 mps,.... understated sleeper finished to the highest of quality, getting the loan sorted is killing me! I want it already damn it!!!!

haha im searching atm also the blue mps on ebay with 100k sold for 17k

just bought true red Gen 1 2006 93 k in perfect condition had it all pre checked and got him to 19k im as happy as larry not one cut tear scratch nothing full service history im stocked

I just bought one from Labrador in QLD (just down the road from em anyway) 27,000 k's and I'm over the moon.