User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Seriously considering the 3 MPS Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by silverathlon View Post
    Yep looking forward to picking up my car this weekend!
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Thanks guys! I will post some pics up once I get the car.

Thanks guys! I will post some pics up once I get the car.
    See that you do

Or bannage will ensue

I'm nothing if not poetic

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Produce a photo, or you'll end up like the dodo :P

Haha.......u guys were born poets!
    It would be my pleasure to share the pics with you guys

So I finally got my car today! First Impressions - The white looks great in person. Love the color!
    However, I'm quite disappointed with the update. The dials are no longer blacked out and my car has no memory seats. I believe the 2011 had the memory seats! This is a real bummer as both my fiance and myself will be driving the car and this means re-adjusting the driving position every time she or I get in.
    To be quite honest I would have preferred if Mazda didn't touch the interior at all. On the upside, the car does drive real nice...gave it a little gas and it took off!
    As promised here are the pics. If anyone has any questions let me know.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

ok the pics didnt seem to upload. I will try again

Yeah, we read with dismay at Mazda's decision to remove the memory from the seats. Cannot imagine why.

Try www.photobucket.com as a hosting site for your pics. Once you load them, just copy the [IMG] link and they come up full screen. Also means they're not hosted on the forums severs, which I hear is means it cheaper.

Its now on photobucket but I cant seem to get it to display the thumbnails!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

ok finally i got it!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

New gear knob?

Yep, new knob. Nice pics mate!

CONGRATS mate!! Looks good!
    Enjoy

Very nice mate

But

Neeeeeds moar low!!!!

Very Nice I can't wait to get mine in the new year, I wish they put the Gen 1 Series 2 2008 interior back into the MPS's .

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Very nice mate

But

Neeeeeds moar low!!!!

Haha.....this is something I'm looking to do early next year! Want to get the side mirror and wheels painted black first:P

congrats.. yr wait is finally over...

White looks really nice but would Mazda remove the memory on the drivers seat? Complete and utter idiocy that. Are the seats programmable to the smartkeys? Surely they have compensated for removing that feature in some way.

I prefer the old colour scheme on the dials too, how do those look at night with the backlight on?

Also, what does that "AFS Off" button do? - Edit, it's the adaptive headlight setting. Noted.
    Last edited by Reedy; 18-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Are the seats programmable to the smartkeys?
    Interesting question re the new model. I know they are with ours, but to program the smart key to do this, you need to push the memory position button to code to each key

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Very Nice I can't wait to get mine in the new year, I wish they put the Gen 1 Series 2 2008 interior back into the MPS's .
    When exactly are you getting yours and what color? If not for the white, I would have definitely gone with a 2011 model.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    White looks really nice but would Mazda remove the memory on the drivers seat? Complete and utter idiocy that. Are the seats programmable to the smartkeys? Surely they have compensated for removing that feature in some way.

I prefer the old colour scheme on the dials too, how do those look at night with the backlight on?

Also, what does that "AFS Off" button do? - Edit, it's the adaptive headlight setting. Noted.
    Yea I feel slightly ripped off with the deletion of the memory seats! Regarding the programming of the seats to the smart keys I bet the dealer would have no idea (and even if it were in the manual they would probably say its not possible!)
    Unfortunately I have checked the manual and found no such feature regarding the seats

Edit - forgot to answer your question about the dials! To be honest and this could just be me but at night the dials look much nicer than they look during the day. Its hard to tell during the day but dials are constantly lit.

One another note, you can half depress the turn signal indicators and they flash for three seconds(used for lane changes). The dealer told me this was a new feature for 2012 but I wouldn't be surprised if he was wrong.

Other than that, I think some clown at Mazda decided to take a bunch of features out of the 2011 model, change the dials and call it an update.
    Last edited by silverathlon; 18-10-2011 at 03:35 PM.

One another note, you can half depress the turn signal indicators and they flash for three seconds(used for lane changes). The dealer told me this was a new feature for 2012 but I wouldn't be surprised if he was wrong.

First congrats on the car ! It looks awsome ! You're gonna have lots of fun just driving all day long..

At my last service they mentioned something about this...tap lightly..it flash a bit. The service guy said this wasn't available on the 2010/2011 model. Your dealer may be right given that's the second time I've heard this mentioned.

I wonder now that it's on the 2012 it can be an ECU update on the 2010/2011 models..
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast