User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traction mods

Looks brilliant Troy, wadda you charge for this per wheel and are you able to machine face the "wishbone" shape of the wheel??

ahhkay...good well Anti-lift kit it is....i'll get 2xs to install and while he's on that job i might get him to fit coil-overs as well, judging by the quality of the paint job he's done on Legends rims this could happen also ...sent him an email this morning....excited as!! BTW what a difference the Sure REM has made, bloody awsome!

Hey Legend!
    Troy sent me a pic of your car with the painted rims fitted and coil-overs!! Looks shweett...How's the ride on the new suspension? Sending my wheels into Troy tomoz to get them painted and then on with the coil-overs!

Where the hell are the pics?!!!

Yeah Brad, i thought he would have posted pics by now as well! For the record Brad how have you set-up up your coil-overs? Do they sit as low as they are in your profile pic and how's the ride comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Yeah Brad, i thought he would have posted pics by now as well! For the record Brad how have you set-up up your coil-overs? Do they sit as low as they are in your profile pic and how's the ride comfort.
    Yeah, still riding at that height. Pretty firm at the moment, but it's a weekend car these days. Still need to be cautious of killer potholes and speed bumps. Are you coming up to Redcliffe for the breakfast?
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Sweet, I think i'm going as low as this to start and see how it feels. May be a bit if trial and error by the sounds of it. What day is Redcliffe? Gotta work on Saturday :-/

Finally got my suspension sorted all little issues fixed now the ride is awesome, my next stage was going to be anti-lift kit but omg installation is approx $400 , didn't realise it would be this expensive. I'm not getting ripped cause this workshop is fantastic and have been before and they do an awesome job and normally reasonably priced.

Unsure on what to do now...

Apart from anti-lift anything help with power down like (rsb and fsb)?
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Finally got my suspension sorted all little issues fixed now the ride is awesome, my next stage was going to be anti-lift kit but omg installation is approx $400 , didn't realise it would be this expensive. I'm not getting ripped cause this workshop is fantastic and have been before and they do an awesome job and normally reasonably priced.

Unsure on what to do now...

Apart from anti-lift anything help with power down like (rsb and fsb)?

Have you put rear engine mount on ?
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

Yeah i've have 2 the TRZ one and now the street series sure R3

have any of you guys got an Anti-Lift Kit on your MPS?

semi-interested in getting one, but would like to know if they are worth dropping some cash on..

Quote Originally Posted by raymondato View Post
    have any of you guys got an Anti-Lift Kit on your MPS?

semi-interested in getting one, but would like to know if they are worth dropping some cash on..
    I'm in the same boat now, its a fair bit of coin but if the results are amazing i still might consider it.
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Hey Bakis,
    I simply had Fulcrum quote supply and fit and they where going to charge me $495-. I had Troy quote as well and his was around $670- supplied and installed which included a wheel alignment. Something like $231- for labour & $335- for the kit, ? I'll still go ahead with this through Troy, because i'll get him to fit he's custom SRI at the same time...just need more moola first!

So i'd shop around cause $400- seems alot!

Hey Bakis,
    I simply had Fulcrum quote supply and fit and they where going to charge me $495-. I had Troy quote as well and his was around $670- supplied and installed which included a wheel alignment. Something like $231- for labour & $335- for the kit, ? I'll still go ahead with this through Troy, because i'll get him to fit he's custom SRI at the same time...just need more moola first!

yes you need the SRI
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

YOU...MY FRIEND ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!

YOU...MY FRIEND ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!
    me never... i just said SRI would be good instead of a hole in ya air box :P

YES..YES...will look alot more attractive as well!

Hey Bakis,

Thanks man yeah, this place was about 290 for the kit so $400 labour, are you doing coils and anti lift at same time or not??? If not which are you doing first?

Yeah i just spent $1000 on a trip to Sydney want more moola haha
    MPSX-treme

Was going to do both together but it ended up being just out of my budget for now so i'm getting the coilovers done 1st to see how this improves and will call it after that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123