User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full exhaust units or custom jobs

This is the o2 sensor and connection. When I look on the CP-E website there is only really one option after I specify "Mazdaspeed6" which is this (see link below) which is exactly the same as mine

MazdaSPEED6 3" SS Downpipe System | Custom Performance Engineering

**EDIT** I see what you mean, on the drop down menu, I would say the "Welded in wideband o2 bung" is what you would need. You can see mine is welded so there is only two options to have what I have which is the welded wideband o2 bung or the one with the cap. I got no idea what the "cap" is so I would put my money on the $50.21 extra.

Last edited by rogwick; 28-07-2011 at 11:31 AM.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

I had a look and it has 2 droplist options. One for the Cat converter and the other for the Wide band o2 bung and cap.

Just didn't know whether I needed the 2nd option or not.

The cat is a given on the first drop list (it's illegal without a cat)

You will also need an o2 sensor, can't just leave it dangling, it has to be connected to the DP. I have another sensor further up with is my exhaust temperature gas sensor

Figured as much.

Gods be merciful I didn't think this would be so bloody complicated.

Least the exchange rate is in my favour.

Cheers bud.

No worries, when in doubt, email them or look at another supplier and get the info you need and order from whoever.

I got mine from MPSG but it was a hassle with TNT express, they're crap-as. Ended up driving to the depo myself and picked it up

6. Default

you don't need it unless you plan on running an extra wide-band gauge in your car.

I'm staying away from MPSG, I've heard too many horror stories about them. I've had a look at Edge Motorsport which seems to be the best place for the gear, but I'll sleep on it and make a decision later.

The stock o2 sensor can be removed and used on the new DP right? Or is that dangerous?

Yeah I used the stock sensor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12